ABW Ambassador
    Angry LS Keeps Logging Me Out for Security Reasons
    This is the first time this has happened to me, so I am fearful that LS has instituted yet another security feature. I keep getting logged out, while I am attempting to make product links. I have changed nothing on my computer and my security setings are on low. This is soooo frustrating. Is this happening to anyone else today?

"You have been logged out for security reasons. To log back in again, please enter your Username and Password above.

If you are using Internet Explorer 6 or higher, please be sure that your Security and Privacy settings are not blocking LinkShare's authentication cookies.

You can check your settings in the Tools menu under "Internet Options". Security and Privacy should be set to Medium or lower, and you should verify that cookies from linksynergy.com are not specifically blocked. "

Lily

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    what web browser are you using? version also

ABW Ambassador
    I'm using IE 6.0. Same as I've been using with no problems.

Did it recently require you to change your password? It takes an hour or two after you're forced to change your password (every three months) before you're able to get in.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I haven't been able to login to LS from home for more than a year now - I get the same error message as Aunt Lily on every login attempt.

I can log in from work, so it doesn't seem to be the account. I can't log in from a laptop or desktop at home - so I assume it isn't due to IE settings - maybe they are blocking certain IP addresses for some reason.

ABW Ambassador
    Everything is fine now. I did not change anything.

One day it worked, one day it didn't, next day it did.

I haven't got a clue.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread