ABW Ambassador
    i have a site that gets about 600 females age 18-25 a day. Any suggestions on what they might buy? I'm looking on throwing up some product links. Maybe fireman calender? clothing?

ABW Ambassador
    Find a credit card offer that appeals to that market.
    The 18-20 age probably won't have a credit card yet.. it's a good time for them to - for you, anyway [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

dvd's, cd's.. all sorts of things.. but make sure they have the capacity to buy online first.

I'd give HotTopic at cj.
    They've dropped the cookie to 4 days, but they do pay performance incentives.
    Teenagers love it, rave,goth and street clothes, music and they cater to plus size teens as well.

Also include at least one plus-sized women's clothing merchant, something like SizeAppeal (on CJ) which is geared towards that age group. Unfortunately, young women are heavier now than ever, so chance are a good percentage of those 600 girls is plus-sized.

For that matter, pick up some weight loss merchants, too - girls are always worried about their weight, no matter how thin they are (I speak from experience - I've never been overweight but that hasn't stopped me from obsessing about it :rolleyes: )!

Also cosmetics - focus on the colorful, stylish, fun stuff, not wrinkle cream (your age group isn't worried about that yet).

I could probably give you even more suggestions, given a bit more time. I used to be in that age group, and frankly, I still act like I am! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Jonnie, what are you using that lets you track the sex of a visitor and their ages?
    Are you making polls?
    Just curious, I wanted to use something soon.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread