Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DriveWerks Wrapping up on LinkShare

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Exclamation DriveWerks Wrapping up on LinkShare
    Hi Everyone

Please be aware that DriveWerks will be wrapping up their Affiliate Program on LinkShare on Nov 30th.

I will add that this is not a Christmas Sales Tactic, but simply the case that DriveWerks have a yearly contract with LinkShare and it expires on Nov 30th. All Linkshare contracts are yearly with no termination option outside of the year.

The program will end on Nov 30th

Moving forwards the aim will be to resolve a number of issues on the DriveWerks site and then relaunch in 2007 with a revamped site and on Shareasale.com

We could launch on SAS quickly BUT the issues we have presently would not be resolved and everyone would be living through a site that is under constant change and repair, or even merging onto one of the other Pelican Sites. So the decision is to get the site sorted out first and then re-open.

Wayne and I would like to thank everyone for their support of DriveWerks over the past three years and we hope to work with you all again in 2007 on the new site and program

If you have any questions, concerns, etc please do post or email me

Thanks

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I can't believe this. This is gonna totally screw my rankings on these pages with no way toupdate them for months.

Hi Jack

Wayne and I are discussing a solution right now, more to follow. But either way links will need to be changed over, there is no avoiding that I am afraid, as we have no options with regard to when the contract with LinkShare must end.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Hi Chris:

I have no problems switching links over, just not being able to switch the old links once they are dead.

Hi Jack

Okay, We'll have something decided before the LS links expire.

Cheers

Chris

DriveWorks closing
    Hi Chris,

Will we have to take down our links or swap them over? How long do we have to make changes before Nov 30? or can we wait untill Nov 30th?

Sherwood Lummus

You might want to open up a private program on ShareASale.com and let those who want to suffer through the continual changes do so. Then, once everything is straightened out, open the program up and have an official relaunch.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hi Michael,

We're looking at something potentially inhouse though the idea of a private program on SAS could work too

Hi Sherwood,

As soon as we have a stop gap solution decided you can start changing links over but the last day would be Nov 30th yes.

Cheers

Chris

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hey Chris,

I might be able to help you with this. Please feel free to send me a PM.

-Mike

Hi All

Things moving fast, I'm discussing this with Brian and Mike to have a solution up and running before the end of November.

Cheers

Chris

Okay here is the plan

1. We will launch a temporary program on SAS. This program will be aimed at giving everyone some way to continue to work with DriveWerks while we sort out the new site. This will be a private program - Thanks Michael C - but open to request for anyone who wants to join a migratory site :-)

2. We will use Bounce.cc from Michael N for the links, this will mean that as the site changes WE can change your links and you won't have to hunt them down, then when the new site is done, we can again do the link change work for you.

That's the plan , aim is obviously to be ready by Nov 30th

cheers

Chris

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Coley, Nunez, Chris and others solving a serious problem with great ideas shared openly. Damn this is great to see. It's why ABW is such a cool place!

I gotta say "Bounce is the Biz!" There I was thinking I was going to have to redo around 1,230.022 Links and Michael says "Nah all handled by the system!" Coooooool!. Can't wait to see this in action!

So where were we on the plan....

SAS : Pvt Prog : Get in If you Want in : Site under constant Dev : Eventual Master Piece and Bounce as the cream and fudge to make it all work...miss anything?

Ooh yea , increased commissions too!

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Love the move from LS to SAS. Will be evaluating DW in near future. Thanks.

Do we need a special invite to get in Chris?

Hi Jack

What I believe we will do is as follows.

1. Send out a newsletter to all the present Partners to tell them of the final plan
    2. Then once SAS is up send out an email with the sign up link
    3. We'll the post on ABW and on DW a sign up link with the "Under reconstruction" warning

So everyone presently working with us can make an immediate decision to migrate or remove links. And then new partners can decide if they want to work with us during the rebuild or wait till we're done and dusted.

Cheers

Chris

I'll look forward to the email

Hi All

SAS launch is moving along nicely should be live soon and then we'll get to work on data feeds , page creators and updating all the DW tools that we need migrated to work with SAS.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Let me know when I can sign up over at SAS either pm or email
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Hiya

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend

I've been waiting to send an email on this for a few days, I'm just waiting on a word from Wayne and Mike on the bouce set up, I'm all done on SAS other than Bounce and the Datafeed, I've requested go live. BUT to ensure everything is 100% amicable LinkShare we can not go live before December 1st.

As soon as we're up I'll ping out a post and I'll have one going via LinkShare too.

Cheers

Chris
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; November 26th, 2006 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Oops spelling! :-)

Thanks Chris

You know I have a lot of links to move over to SAS. I apreciate the update.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Hi Everyone

Okay, the new information is up here :

http://www.amwso.com/drivewerks.php

Some Notes ;

1. Data feed is not live yet, but is in the set up process and once done will be fully automated between DriveWerks and SAS

2. SAS Page Creator will be implemented once the above is done

3. Bounce is not yet set up, disussions ongoing between Mike and Wayne on that.

4. A range of banners and links are done, if you need any special text links done just give me a shout and I'll create them, so many options I decided to start simple and expand when requested, and naturally SAS custom deep linking is available.

5. Program goes live on Dec 1.

Any problems please just shout

Thanks everyone for your patience, support and understanding as we migrate DriveWerks over the next few months

Cheers

Chris

Any word on the feed status Chris?

Nothing new yet I'm afraid, Wayne is still working on some areas of the Pelican site, however what I am hearing from him is very good for the future as he is looking at the potential of expanding the program to take in all the Pelican sites...nothing solid yet though

Cheers

Chris

ABW Ambassador
    Chris, you might want to check your program's setting at SAS. Seems like there is a problem to find drivewerks.

I went to search merchant list and type in "drivewerks", "drive werks", it came out "0 program match your search."

Then I went to merchant lists under "automotive", drivewerks is not in there either.

Am I search in a wrong place?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast