Couple of Website analysis tools.
    I've recently came across these two free tools and I'm in the process of trying them out. They seem to be pretty good for the specifics of testing effectivness of landing pages and also one is a keyword tool...Anyway here are the sites:

http://103bees.com - keyword longtail tracking/research

http://www.crazyegg.com - landing page analysis

Thought I'd share since they look promising...and they are free for the most part (I'm not affiliated with them in anyway)
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Interesting tools--and simple. Thanks!
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

suzigeek beat me to it. I've just pretty recently found out about 103bees, too. Think I got it from a link from another site, from another site. lol I haven't been using it for too long and haven't even gotten the code on all my pages yet, but I really love it. Hadn't heard of the other. And...of course I love Google Analytics too...Much more complicated than the other, cos it gives ya more detailed statistics and still haven't mastered learning all that's involved with it. It's free too

Thumbs up Put a heatmap on your web page!
    OK, I have to babble deliriously about CrazyEgg: it's freakin' awesome beyond anything I've ever seen!!! Go there, sign up and try it. You won't be able to live without it.
    http://crazyegg.com

Once you see a heatmap overlayed on your page, you'll be hooked. There will no longer be any doubt as to what your visitors find interesting or not. No stats analysis, numbers crunching, spreadsheets. It's just staring right at you. This is the missing link to SEO/SEM.

You put a simple line of javascript at the bottom of your page. Test landing pages, content, ad placement, whatever you want to test. Set it up to run for x amount of clicks, or for a time length. It's so simple.

The comprehensive list view gives you click info on all the links on a page, much easier than digging through stats programs when you just need a quick update.

They offer a free membership, which allows you to set up 4 sessions and 5000 clicks. There's a paid membership, of course, but very reasonable, considering the type of info you're getting. I signed up.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread