Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Trick or Treat? Our merchant has gone nuts ....
    So we were on the phone with Craig yesterday, from Boutique OohLala and we were talking about the program, strategy etc. Midway into the call, we are discussing bonuses and tells me how he wants to do something crazy to boost up skirt sales and increase revenue ....

Long story short, somehow he approved a bonus plan that basically equates to almost 50% commission.

Here are the basics:

1) Everybody gets an extra $20.00 Bonus on all skirt sales.
    2) No Minimum. You sell 20 skirts, you make an extra $400.00 !
    3) This is in addition to their existing 12% commission.
    4) Promotion runs starting today, 10/24/06 and runs through 10/31/06.

Lets do the math with an example, average order is 2 skirts. About $70 bucks each. $140 x 12% = $16.80 in commish plus another $40.00 for a total of $56.80 on one single sale from Boutique OohLaLa!

Folks, forget about "trick or treating" these days, Craig is serving up $20.00 treats for every single skirt that you sell from Boutique OohLaLa. Join Boutique OohLaLa today!

Run some PPC campaigns, load it up on your deal sites, give this opportunity additional exposure to capitalize on this amazing offer. We have Craig's convinced and if this is as successful as we think it will be, he is willing to extend the craziness and continue to run these bonuses with different crazy amounts...

If you are not a Boutique OohLaLa affiliate yet and have apparel clothing, you need to join now and load up our links. $20.00 per sale on top of the 12% commissions....

Don't get tricked by the many parasite ridden apparel merchants this season, join Boutique OohLaLa today, avoid the tricks and get your $20.00 treats with every skirt you sell ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Here are the basics:
    1) Everybody gets an extra $20.00 Bonus on all skirt sales.
    Andy, does "Everybody" also include affiliates who use the specific product links and/or the Make-a-Page links from Boutique OohLaLa?

That's a generous bonus.

Thanks in advance.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    Andy, does "Everybody" also include affiliates who use the specific product links and/or the Make-a-Page links from Boutique OohLaLa?

That's a generous bonus.

Thanks in advance.
    Umm, let's see...... Yup..... those people as well ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Trick or treat?

Talking
    sounds like a treat to me

6. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread