PR-4 Home Page Links $6.50 P/M [4 only]
    Site: Video Store Home Page.
    Google PageRank: 4
    Price: $6.50 Per Month (paypal subscription) OR 1 Year $66.
    Max Links: 4

Send me a private message or email me for more details: earleaf [AT] gmail [DOT COM].

http and a telephoto
    If PR4 page links are worth money I have a few dozen I could add links to... I didn't think people paid for anything under a 7? And I won't sell links on my 6-7's either
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by JasMate

Send me a private message or email me for more details: earleaf [AT] gmail [DOT COM].

You can't get pm's yet, so don't PM him folks....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Actually people do pay for less than PR7 but a) they do it on a large scale (like 100+ sites) and b) it's hard to find them

By the way, I do have a PR7 website (webmaster-related (PHP scripts)) and I have no problems selling links for $60/month. But a PR4 one? I wish you good luck JasMate
    [URL=http://www.hesk.com]Help desk software[/URL]

I think it depends on the website in question, I have not had a problem selling links from my site, it is over 4 years old and is .com.au which gives it that boost.

Thanks for your input guys but I am looking for takers
    Oh yes and I can see 3 pm's in my inbox but I can't access them yet please pm me about this - TA

Quote Originally Posted by JasMate
    Oh yes and I can see 3 pm's in my inbox but I can't access them yet please pm me about this
    PM you about the PMs you cannot receive? You won't be able to receive the PM. Loxly is right. You cannot receive PMs yet. If you want to sell any of these links, publish your e-mail in the thread.

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    PM you about the PMs you cannot receive? You won't be able to receive the PM. Loxly is right. You cannot receive PMs yet. If you want to sell any of these links, publish your e-mail in the thread.

Geno
    now I feel really stupid, I am so used to just saying "pm me" all the time LOL. Ok DON'T PM me!!! Please send me an email here: earleaf [AT] gmail [DOT COM]

I have paid decent money in the past for links from PR5 sites. I'm talking around the $100/month mark. There's more to it than PR though. I know this isn't an SEO forum and I am big into SEO, but if you can control the links and trust the partner then even a PR4 can work well if it's a long term deal - there's little to gain by having the link there one month and gone the next.

Quote Originally Posted by cafeman
    I have paid decent money in the past for links from PR5 sites. I'm talking around the $100/month mark. There's more to it than PR though. I know this isn't an SEO forum and I am big into SEO, but if you can control the links and trust the partner then even a PR4 can work well if it's a long term deal - there's little to gain by having the link there one month and gone the next.
    Nice words and well said, on the recent pr update my site went to pr5 and yet I am leaving the price the same
    I think it is a good deal

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread