Talking Mrs CashBack on PrimeQ
    Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. We have today another brilliant campaign running for all of you (freebies, cash back, bargain-hunter and online shopping affiliates) to promote!

This campaign has a good pay out with great prizes to win for the top best affiliates.

Here are the details:

Campaign Title: UK - Mrs CashBack
    Merchant: Mrs Cashback
    Site: www.mrscashback.com

Merchant Description

MrsCashBack.com invades the web with the best online deals online all retailers, and then negotiates cash back for you! When you make an online purchase through this site with one of our partners, Mrs CashBack tracks your purchase and allocates your account with the relevant cash back earned!

Why you should absolutely promote this campaign:

- Payout £0.50 per lead
    - Great promotion and Incentives offered
    - Inventive creative banners to use
    - Prizes for the best affiliates of the month (starting now to end of December 2006)

Donít wait any longer!

With one of the most popular names in the industry, MrsCashback guarantees high conversions and successful results. Above all, Mrs Cashback offers £10 in all the new visitorsí accounts. It is a fantastic deal to do the Xmas shopping with free cash. Visitors will simply have to open an account and use the activation code on the sign-up page and they will get £10 free!

Who can resist to this great offer?

For your visitors:

Sign up to Mrs Cashback and take full advantage of great savings discounts and special offers! Sign up and register for a free account with the activation code and get £10.00 to help you get started. It is the perfect plan before Xmas, you can treat your family and friends and get some extra cash to spend!

Campaign Target Audience:
    online shoppers, bargain hunters, discount seekers, shoppingaholics, fashion and shopping victims.

Please feel free to contact a new Affiliate Manager at PrimeQ at alexia at primeq.co.uk or me at kcheung at primeq.co.uk if you have any queries or questions. You can also give us a shout on +44(0)870 735 3918 if you need anything. We are here to help you!

Have a great day.

Warm regards,

Kenneth Cheung
    Affiliate Services Executive

Angry No Cashback From Mrscashback
    I wish I could agree with your thread, however I have had nothing but NO REPLY from my requests for cashback from this site. I have made numerous requests and no-one has even made an attempt to reply why they would ignore a gold member of this site. I can only come to one conclusion that MRSCASHBACK DOES NOT MAKE GOOD ON THEIR PROMISE TO PAY. Or even reply to support requests from customers. I would never recommend anyone to this site, I have £487 still pending and confirmation and verification that I purchased through this site and they still have paid nothing of my pending amounts since 2007. They IGNORE any and all requests for restitution. MY ADVICE IS STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread