Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    What are you wearing?
    I was a wee bit saddened this morning. For two years, I have wanted to go as My Little Pony for Halloween. Yet I've never gotten around to getting a feather boa to use as a tail. *sad*

So this morning when I woke up, I was one costume short of a party. But then, as I squinted one eye open and stretched, I saw something in the closet. An orange sweater! Yay! Inspiration! I promptly leapt out of bed and scrummaged around for black construction paper.

Who am I kidding. I don't have any kids, therefore, no construction paper.

What to do, what to do... I plow through my junk drawer and come up with scissors, a roll of anti-furniture-scratching-double-sided cat tape and a black hefty garbage bag. I throw the sweater over my head, cut two eyes and a mouth out of the garbage bag and stick it on the sweater.

Now, if I teepee my arms above my head, stem-like and all, and loudly yell, "I AM A PUMPKIN" people get it!
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

lol ... PICTURE!!! Brian!! We need a picture!!

Happy Halloween!!
    KK

Internet Cowboy
    Nice.

I am dressing up as an affiliate marketer this year.

You could go as a shrimp?

I am dressing up as Leeannardo da inVincible (Leonardo da Vinci's feminine side).
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Nice.

Meaning robe and slippers

Same here....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    I was a bit lazy this year.
    I am wearing Chuthulu slippers to the office complete with eyeballs, tentacles, tail and arms.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Nice.

Am affiliate marketer.....hmmmm, riddled with parasites, bleeding from commission loss and increased ad expenditures, broken teeth from biting off more than one can chew, sunken eyes from late night computering, black and blue from a google battering and penniles after one too many visits from ad whores.... Yeah, I could see that. Really scary! Nice costume!
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I'm dressing as a grandpa and going trick or treating with my 28 month old grand daughter and 6 week old grandson at the mall. Sage is going to be a Devil Angel (complete with wings and horns). Fisher will be asleep in the stroller as that's his best look right now!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I am dressing up like a couch potato, complete with blanket, pillow and of course a couch
    [URL=http://www.cafepress.com/rowdyjrt]Rowdy Jack Russell Terrier[/URL]

Wow I was relieved when it dawned on me that this was Halloween related. Well we had the "what are you listening to" thread, and I'm thinking who would care what I am wearing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlineshoes MGR
    I am wearing Chuthulu slippers to the office complete with eyeballs, tentacles, tail and arms.
    I get it!

My dogs have more holiday spirit than I have.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

I was relieved when I saw it was a Hallowe'en thread ... but I still worry about the effect on all the guys of reading a title of "What are you wearing" posted by Carolyn

Sue ... who is in hiding from Carolyn ...

ABW Ambassador
    I'll be Hugh Heffner, just going to lounge around in the lounge gear (minus all the women, damn)

Quote Originally Posted by Staril
    I was relieved when I saw it was a Hallowe'en thread ... but I still worry about the effect on all the guys of reading a title of "What are you wearing" posted by Carolyn
    I was informed, post-post, (haha) that "What are you wearing" is actually the catchphrase of another ABestWebber. For Halloween, he's wearing his standard getup...dirty ol' man!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    going as myself this year, as in, the person who follows jesse around and takes the GOOD candy out of his bag

but in 1958 I was a cowboy

1958!!! I'm friggin' old!!!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I always used to dress up as a gypsy because I could get five bucks from my parents to spend at the five and dime on cheap costume jewelry and Maybelline makeup.

Halloween is the best!

I'm finally getting some use out of the pricey speakers on hubby's computer. I'm piping St. Saen's "Danse Macabre" out the window and when I hear people coming up the driveway I punctuate it with hideous sound effects. Life is good!

If things are anything like last year, we won't see a single kid at my house again.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Heidi, we got almost no one last year, so this year I made a few changes and it's working out pretty good.

I bought a plastic skeleton with eyes that blink on and off and tied him to the mailbox, with his arms pointing toward our house. Because you can't see our house even from the end of the driveway, I bought an inflatable pumpkin that lights up and left it halfway up the drive so people could see it from the street. And of course I'm doing the sound effects for the entire neighborhood which has attracted a little attention. (But so far no one's asked me to turn it off.)

One group that showed up came in four vans and there were around 20 of them! That's more than I've had altogether since we moved here!

I have halloween lights up outside, and various halloween decor going up the driveway - its all lit up - but still nobody
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    1958!!! I'm friggin' old!!!
    lolol.... no comment!!!!! I'll get hurt.... and I like my car
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Got to work at my day job today and discovered company policy forbad (forbid? forbidded? nah) costumes in the office this year.

I told 'em had I known I wouldn't have come in costume as a burnt out, disgruntled, grumpy old guy sick of working there. Instead, I would have worn my typical happy face that I hide behind when I'm there the other 364 days of the year.

Dang.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    Got to work at my day job today and discovered company policy forbad (forbid? forbidded? nah) costumes in the office this year.

I told 'em had I known I wouldn't have come in costume as a burnt out, disgruntled, grumpy old guy sick of working there. Instead, I would have worn my typical happy face that I hide behind when I'm there the other 364 days of the year.

Dang.
    ROFL!!!

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Dracula and Angel Devil
    Just had to post these pics. Sage (27 months) went as an angel devil and Fisher (6 weeks) slept through his dracula role!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast