Halloween Sales up 52% over LY
    All reports are indicating that Halloween sales have been huge this year. I've definitely seen a nice increase, but I'm not so sure it's a 52% increase over last year. Anyone else happy/not happy about Halloween sales?

SeattleTimes reported "... sales of all things Halloween-related are expected to reach a record $4.96 billion in 2006, up from $3.29 billion a year ago, according to the National Retail Federation.

The federation, an industry-trade group in Washington, D.C., said nearly two-thirds of consumers had planned to hold Halloween celebrations this year, up from 52 percent last year. .."

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    I see a nice lift in the programs I run that are positioned for Halloween, averaging about a 30% lift over last year? Could be for a multitude of reasons though...
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)

This was my first year running Halloween Costumes. I didn't sell enough to retire on, but I guess I could say I was up 100%
    [URL=]Rowdy Jack Russell Terrier[/URL]

Halloween sales may have been up 52%, but affiliates promoting halloween products was probably up 1000% (total guess, but some big number).

For many that I've spoken to, sales are down from last year and PPC costs are way up. Cutthroat.

If you saw an increase over last year, especially in your profits, give yourself a pat on the back.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    They were abysmal here this year. Last year was phenomenal.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread