If there was a private affiliate forum, I could post this there and spare some Merchant/CJ Feelings. I thought you all might find it amusing.

I'm at the end of one Very Short Tether again. You can probably work out the entire story for yourselves...

"Hi!

>Our sister site we-are-also-great-fat-luserz.com is an afilliate of many sites and we have never had any problems with delayed cheques.

Perhaps you misunderstood. CJ did not pay us our money. We are taking down all CJ links on 12th July 2002 and they will stay down until we are paid.

This includes your links.

Other merchants we have spoken to, the ones we make thousands for each month, have gotten off their butts and Done Something.

And when we do get our money, *their* links will be going back up."

I

Ha ha,

A merchant emailed me a couple of days ago to tell me to reverse a transaction because they where out of stock.

Shall I tell them that even if I could reverse it, I wouldnt?

I've contacted the CEO of we-are-also-great-fat-luserz.com to see if he would like to respond to your accusations.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I've contacted the CEO of we-are-also-great-fat-luserz.com to see if he would like to respond to your accusations.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

roflmao

ABW Ambassador
    Again...I ask...why in the heck are merchants asking affiliates how to do things like reverse sales? Was this a CJ merchant? It is one thing for a merchant to ask an affiliate 'How can we/I help you sell our product?' It is another when a merchant is asking about reversals...sheesh

Strawberrynet again?

I've had some surreal conversations with people from Hong Kong. Apprentice 2 is from there.

You could tell them you are all out of reversals (but you're expecting another shipment any day now). In the meantime, you're sending them some declined credit cards as a goodwill gesture.

I

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread