Exclamation "Your email is being returned as invalid"
    Here we go again......

Alert
    Your email is being returned as invalid: xxxxxxx. Please correct so we can communicate important messages relevant to your account. Account Administrative Settings
    Other than getting the regular spam, there is nothing wrong with the email account, so you may want to check for an invalid script, or invalid programmer on your end.

CJ, can you stop messing around with the things that are working, and fix the things that really have problems? (like the Web Services thing, for example.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Here we go again......
    CJ, can you stop messing around with the things that are working, and fix the things that really have problems? (like the Web Services thing, for example.)
    You or your provider (email) during receive mail use some blacklist, for instance,
    spamcop.net etc.

For sendmail possible using next workaround:
    1. Add in file 'access' in /etc/mail directory next line:

216.34.207.14 OK

2. Process 'make'

the same thing happened to me before...just a pain it's happened a couple of times over the years this time my server was being moved around so it could have looked like a bad address for five minutes.

The script should be set to check a second time on a different day before such a notice goes out.

ABW Ambassador
    I got this message a few month ago. I called CJ and told them there was nothing wrong with my email address. They asked me to just ignore the message. It went away after a few weeks later.

Now it came again... Stop doing this, CJ.

Not surprised. They worry about sending you e-mails but take their sweet time answering ones you send.

In a prior discussion thread about this exact same problem, I identified the most likely "reason" for the email problem as being CJ's persistent use of Savvis.net, which is a "spam-friendly" ISP.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...41&postcount=7

Although my address is perpetually flagged as "returning" emails, I do continue to receive certain emails (including, at least a few months ago, customer-service emails from CJ).

CJ's decision to blame its affiliates for its own use of a "spam-friendly" ISP and backbone provider is just one more reason (on top of many other reasons) to cease doing business with CommissionJunction.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread