ABW Ambassador
    MSN Free Site Search
    http://search.live.com/siteowner?mkt=en-us

I know some were looking for something free like what Google has. Haven't tried it out so have no idea how good it is.

Thank you for posting about it From what I can tell it does seem similar to Google's. It seems to have a lot of flexibility like including local search for restuarants, weather reports, etc. As far as I can tell, ya still have to show the sponsored results, though.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Question.... if you are a product sales site, wouldn't something like that detract from your site?
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Not quite sure I understand your question. Do you mean because of the sponsored results? If so, yeap I think it does. I don't want the google ads, these type of ads or any type of ads on my site anywhere cos I figure it's an invitation for a visitor to leave my site if for no other reason than just plain ole curiosity and I don't wanna let them have any chance at all to escape once they're on my site. lol
    I think I may be in the minority though with this view cos I know a lot of people do have the ads on their sites and do well with them. I just haven't heard an explanation yet that's convinced me that it is a good idea. I'm all ears, though....so people can keep trying. Sometimes I can get an idea in my head lol it stays there and just can't seem to understand the other point of view lol I'm extremely open minded though....so ready to hear any other opinions to try to convince me that it is a good idea

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Yes Purp - that's what I mean. If the purpose of the site is to drive adsense revenue, then I see the benefit. However, if you have a site in which you are actually selling merchandise for which you receive a commish, it would be counterproductive to your profitability. That's what I was speaking about also.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I agree with you completely. Ummm that may be a word of caution to ya if you're thinking like me, tho lol Maybe we're both just miss'n something tho cos a lot of affiliates do have them on their sites. I just haven't been able to figure out the reasoning yet.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread