Tracking 2nd Tier Affiliate Sales Via SAS
    Hello

Is anyone familiar with how a current affiliate refers potential affilates so that they earn the $5 bonus for new affiliates via SAS?

The reason that I ask is because an affiliate is going to send out a newsletter and he wants to ensure that he is credited with new signups created by this mailing and any future sales that the new affiliates he generated may refer.

I searched the site and couldn't find anything.

Best regards,
    David Lalumendre
    15% Paid - CLICK HERE to get started today!
    www.steakbrands.com

ABW Ambassador
    I don't see $5, I see $1 unless it's posted elsewhere. I searched SAS for their program and they have this listed:

shareasale.com is giving $150 for each merchant signed up through your links.

shareasale.com is also giving 1.00 for each qualified affiliate that signs up through your links. This affiliate must sign up with shareasale.com as an affiliate, and generate at least one click in order for you to receive the 1.00.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It made sense to me but I didn't consider how others would read it.

I meant $5 for new affiliates referred to our, SteakBrands.com, affiliate program along with any sales that the new affiliates generate.

Again, I apologize for the confusion.

Best regards,
    David Lalumendre
    15% Paid - CLICK HERE to get started today!
    www.steakbrands.com

ABW Ambassador
    I didn't even know SAS did tier stuff like that? I checked your merchant details and don't see it there either. I just see the 15% for any sales generated.

edited to add - I see it now, never noticed it before in the merchant details. This merchant has a two-tier program.........

I would think thru the regular links or even better the merchant can make links just for the recruiting. Not sure how that works, probably a merchant does or Brian would know for sure.

I'm not sure if your affiliate can use the links for your program, but I do know that they can use the links from the SAS program Trust mentioned. I promote SAS through those links and I'm credited for 2nd tier sales by a number of different programs that support 2 tiers. What I'm not sure of is whether or not you need to be a member of the program to earn 2nd tier sales for that program. I'm guessing you do.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread