Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    My little trick or treaters
    Wanted to share pics of my two grandchildren out at the mall trick or treating last night. Fisher (6 weeks old) was dracula. Actually he was dracula sleeping through the entire experience. Sage, (29 months) was an Angel Devil.

best to all

Alan Hamilton
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Very cute!
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Thanks Heidi - not as a biased grandparent or anything, but I kinda feel the same way.....
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I love that age for costumes and Halloween. Your grandkids are adorable. I like the idea of the mall, too. The traipsing around on dark streets always made me crazy. I would always try to put together a party instead and let them go to Grandmas and the next door neighbors all around.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks JM. We take them to the mall because they can cover a ton of places while staying warm. It was way too cold to walk them around outside last night, and the merchants at the mall hand out lots of great stuff, plus there is a food court where a nice mocha and snack come in handy! Little Fisher was born 5 weeks premature, and during the first two weeks the kids had a couple scares with him losing weight - but thank God he came through just fine and is now getting big!!

My youngest grandson was a preemie, too, but that was 4 1/2 years ago and he's doing fine now (other than being a monster child). I hate to admit it, but we have so many kids and grandkids that I was talking to his Mom this morning and we discussed the various candy bars the boys scored last night, but I didn't realize until tonight at dinner that I forgot to ask about their costumes. Whoops!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread