Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    I am probably gonna bore all of you to tears with some of my questions. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Say you already have some domains up like ummmm workathomelifestyles or workathomesuperstar [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] no they are not live.
    Would you put up any pages on those domains in a separate directory for merchants, or just register new domains?
    I have tons of space on unrelated domains that I hate to waste since the hosting is already paid for.

I think you should use the space - for one thing, if you've got other pages up on those sites, then Googlegot and the other spiders are likely to already know they should visit those domains, and they will find the new pages.

ABW Ambassador
    Don't cut the free space too finely though. Logs take up room and if your webspace keeps logs, they could take you over your space allocation. Web host might switch off your domain :eek:

ABW Ambassador
    Justdoit,

If you have a lot of extra space and bandwidth on your servers here is what you can do.

Create new folders, index pages, etc...

Open an account at directnic and register new names for these new folders, ie: newsitefolder1.com, newsitefolder2.com whateversitefolder3.com

You can now use your directnic control paned to redirect these names to whatever weblink you want to.

It looks much better when people look at the address bar and see a top level name rather than yoursite.com/newfolder1/thispage.htm

I have done this with 7 new domains.

It's to the point now where they are all getting 1,000s of visitors per month and making good money.

After you have all your new domains set-up then make new sets of creatives for each one.

Now spin these new banners across the top of every page you have using ssi.

At the bottom of every page, agian using ssi you can spin all your domain names at once, rotate them, whatever.

The bottom of all my pages have links to all my main sites.

I started to do this about a year ago and have really blown up since.

I can't even believe how many people are saving my sites to their favorites!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread