Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    PPL (CPA) Question
    Hi Gang!

I have a meeting in FL Nov 10th with a company that we have been promoting successfully for three years in house. We have been preparing to launch an affiliate program for their popular / growing medical related service for six months and will make a paid announcement in two weeks.

As part of our final preparations for the lift off - I have a question. I would appreciate it if as many of you as possible (affiliates only) respond in order to assist me with finalizing the initial program details. So here we go.....

How many of you now run, or would be interested in running a PPL (pay per lead) program that offers a $20 - $30 per lead payout? The program will be available on our favorite network (SaS of course!!) and will be funded through auto deposit. We have been running it in house for nearly 3 years and the conversion rate (visitors who become leads) has been 7% - 11%. The company behind the service is a fortune 500 with whom we have had a wonderful partnership on this and other projects for the past three years.

You can answer here, but I would prefer to receive your replies through a PM or better yet, an email to me. I will post a paid announcement in approximately two weeks, so I would appreciate as much feedback as possible in the next four to five days so we can put the finishing touches on the payout and incentive plan.

Thanks in advance for all the feedback I can get on this one. We look forward to making the announcement very soon!!
    Last edited by ALH - AmeritrustRx; November 2nd, 2006 at 08:45 AM. Reason: sprucing up
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

That was quick! Keeps those emails coming boys and girls. This is going to be a fun project all the way around!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

In reply to an email I received, no this is not a pharmacy program. It is a program that can be promoted on all SE's through ppc and it should be a good SEO supplement. Keep the feedback coming. My direct email address is listed below, and thank you all for the feedback!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread