Datafeed reader
    Hello,
    I'm looking for free php script, that could be configured to read data-feed from different merchants ( both static and dynamic) and output html data that I can insert into my pages. It should be customisable and SE friendly, so that selected menu structure will point to product categories and etc. Example of this kind of script is Coffee Mall and it is working with Amazon. I would like to use something similar but for different merchants. May be similar to WebMerge but free.
    Last edited by Greg Rice; November 4th, 2006 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Link Removed-Affiliate Site

Looks like an affiliate site. As you are looking for a script to create that type of site, I think it's safe to assume it's not yours.
    From the rules:
    Do NOT Post Affiliate URLs or links - it is a violation of our policies!
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Sorry, I don't wanted to violate any rules. I'm not looking for traffic or links from this forum. I'm looking for advise. Should I delete my link? Can I point to somebodies site that use the same script while the site is not mine? Just wanted to show what I'm looking for.

A mod will decide about deleting it. There is a big notice right above everywhere you can post saying that message I quoted. Do NOT post other affiliate URLs.
    Make sure you don't do that and everything will be fine

There are other options besides webmerge, although as I recall there were some merchants and maybe even shareasale itself that were offering discounted/free versions of webmerge. Do a search of some of the different merchant forums here and maybe check out sharasales forum too.

Check out goldencan, it may be able to help you. I don't use any of these, but if I were to I would go with either webmerge or goldencan over some other options you will probably find around here.

I roll my own stuff so I'm sorry I don't have more info on premade scripts, etc for you. Be patient and I'm sure one of the many folks who know more than I will chime in
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Looks like that site uses - Joomla - a content management system - http://www.joomla.org/
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Yes, Joomla is used for the main part and one of free Amazon scripts is used for the "Mall" part. So, those parts are not connected, just developed similar templates for both.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread