We have fantastic campaigns with great payout and we need more affiliates and new affiliates running our campaigns.

Where can I find great new affiliates ready to face the challenge and to make huge commissions? In the affiliate forum, or by contacting me directly!

For November, PrimeQ Interactive has a special new affiliate deal for you. On top of great campaigns and payout, we will organize special rewards for the best improving affiliates.

What to do? It is very easy!

Click on the following link: https://primequk.directtrack.com/aff...ffiliate_code=

Sign up as an affiliate for PrimeQ. If you generate a minimum of 5 leads or sales on any programmes or campaigns running in November you will be entered into our prize draw to win your favourite team shirt (national team football club rugby cricket basketball .. shirt for a maximum value of 100).

Prizes will be publicly announced in the forum at the beginning of December 2006.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime at kcheung at primeq.co.uk, if you have any questions or queries.

Have a great week-end.

Ken