Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Okay now a quick question for those of you making a few thousand a month and up.
    How many sites or domains do you have and how many pages per doamin.
    Just trying to get a rough idea of the work necessary to get up there. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    That's a hard question to answer.

I have >1000 pages in five domains now. So far in July, fully one-third of my income has come from one merchant on one page.

If only there was a reliable way to predict which pages would perform like that! Those would be the only ones we'd need to build!

I asked the same question a couple months ago - since some folks are away and can't answer right now here is the thread
    http://www.abestweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...c&f=1&t=001040

But I'll tell ya, best way to find out is to go back and read the archives - back to last summer. It's very enlightening and encouraging, because you will be *very* surprised to see who was just getting started this time last year.

Thanks Eaglefire, you seem to have found the one back post I missed reading [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Also look for the Affiliate Goals thread in Midnight Cafe. It was started in January but updated recently when Jada got her house and Leader got her car. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I have that thread saved to my desktop Eaglefire. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    When I get tired of making pages and think of walking away I open the file and read it for renewed inspiration.
    I have read most of all the back threads here at ABW only took me a week or so. :eek:

Here is the affiliate goals link:
    http://www.abestweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...=1&t=000404&p=

had to go back 6 pages to find it.

Wow, what an excellent thread. A lot can change in a year, or even months in this business.

With regards to the original question, I have about 8 affiliate-related domains, and several thousand pages. My growth has never been linear. I keep having small and large break-thoughs which propel my income significantly. Unfortunately, there is always slippage on the other end as well....

Hi there!

I have twelve sites...

Two of them are my money-makers and are now making about $2000 a month and growing. One of them is around 50 pages... the other one is 12 pages.

I'm really interested in those of you who have a small number of sites with thousands of pages... "mega sites".

Are these "mall-type" sites which sell a variety of merchandise... with pages for categories and pages for each product?
    ...or is each site focused on a certain product category?

Hope you don't mind me asking...

Thanks for your help!

Paula [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Action Jackson - King of the World
    hi Paula:

I just started my site recently but I do run a mall like site. Basically I sell a little of everything and so far are having a ball. You don't want to see what happens when I check stats and see a sale:P

I have 8 dot coms which are gradually becoming good earners and a handful of old hobby sites which make a small amount. The dot coms range from 1 page to 23 pages. This is not many pages but they seem to work. I'm always amazed when others write that they make several pages a day. I wish I was that fast. I spend 3-4 days (admittedly I only have evenings available) on just one small page. :eek:

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread