Jeeez, what started out to be a good month is making a quik turn. Sales have been slower than a vote count in Florida a sunny September day. Just curious how CJ sales have been the last few days for you all? Today is slow which I kind of expected but traffic is still on target to be normal. Haven't whined in awhile and figured it was about time to. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Off to do a test purchase right now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Affiliate Programs That Kick Major Butt

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Things have been ROARING! Today's down by about 1/3 but that's still better than I expected, for the 11th.

There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

My first week of Sept (also last 10 days of August) was roaring too but took a nose dive Saturday. The only decent day since then was Monday. It's been that way across the board however; not just CJ.

I think people a)wanted to be outside after a rainy/crappy Labor Day weekend and b)Sept 11

[after checking stats again]
    But - today is looking better than Sunday and yesterday; oh - and so far nothing was reversed from August. A handful of extensions, but most everything is locked including merchants with 30+% reversal rates [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img].

{

"Laziness, Impatience, Hubris. Pick any three" ~ YAPC 19100

Hmmmm, Well the first test purchase went through. I suppose ya can start getting the cheese and crackers ready to go with my Whine! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Leader, give me back my sales! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

EagleFire, I'm glad the reversal bug didn't bite ya this month. He must of been paraniod, he he! Joke, oh nevermind! I've been pretty lucky too for August so far with not too many reversals. Keeping my fingers crossed because I did have quite a few extensions.

I'm just a couple of days or should be anyways of blowing by last months total for the month. CJ and all the rest have been rocking for me. I just hope it doesn't come to a sudden halt. I've already surpassed what I made at C's last month but a few of the sales are from high reversal merchants and rather large sales besides. We all know how that will turn out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Complaining about sales today? Sad

May all your ups and downs be in bed

Judging people today? How sad.

{

"Laziness, Impatience, Hubris. Pick any three" ~ YAPC 19100

Johnnie, Not complaining at all about sales for today. Read the post. I ask a question about how sales were for people the last few days. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Meaning sometimes people should just take a break. Instead of constantly worrying about your sales day by day or even for the week, judge your sales from the current month you're in to the one before (that would be more accurate as to how things are going) Running off to do test purchase every time you're having a slow day is a bit obsessive.

May all your ups and downs be in bed

Packy,

Overal the month is slightly above normal for me with CJ. However, my other affiliate programs, espcially my independent ones are rocking. Should be my best month ever. And the good thing is, I've been saying that every month for a couple of months. Sure hope this trend continues.

Hey, it was time to ask the CJ sales question. I think that is the longest we have gone in a long time without asking it. lol

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

Johnnie,

quote:
    Meaning sometimes people should just take a break.

Trust me, Break is my middle name. Today I took a break and went and watched my son run cross country. After that I went and watched my daughter play a varsity Tennis match(which she won BTW). Then went out to eat. All this after taking some time to watch the TV and take some time out to think about what is going on in the world. Said a prayer for the family's and then a longggg one for the men and women who are oversea's being shot at to protect us and our country. A good part of them at war just being kids. Then I thought of how my oldest will have to register for the draft in about 4 months when he turns 18. Hopefully it will never come to a draft. So I do take breaks once in awhile.

The reason I come here is to take a break from all of the other breaks that I take. It's a less stressful break here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

quote:
    Instead of constantly worrying about your sales day by day or even for the week, judge your sales from the current month you're in to the one before (that would be more accurate as to how things are going)

This is my job Johnnie, this is my manlyhood and I like to make sure no one is messing with it. I work hard and I expect to get paid for my work. If I could see maybe just a hint of consistancy then I could compare stats like you suggest. But my stats arent even close to consistant. Thats part of the business I guess.

quote:
    Running off to do test purchase every time you're having a slow day is a bit obsessive.

Ummmm, that I don't get. I made 3 test purchases so far this month. 2 products that i can always use but definately have enough of. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] And a purchase tonight for my mother who needed something ordered so I figured tonight was a good time for it. Obsessive would be more like someone who has a hang up with Google. That is what I would call obsessive. JMO! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    We've been exactly on our average (8per day) EXCEPT for the 7th, Sat. We only had 1 and that is really strange. We've been averaging 7-8 per day now for months and months.

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

My CJ sales were normal on the 7th.

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread