Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Last month's revenue stats
    When I look in the "Past Revenue" link, the latest month is July, 2006 (which is of course $0 for me since I just started with SAS recently). Where are August, Sept, and Oct? Is there a fast way to see what I should expect to have on my next paycheck from SAS around the 20th? The only way I've figured out is to go to the Download .csv link, set the dates to Oct 1-Oct 31, download it, open in Excel, go through all the delimited options to format it correctly, take all the amounts in the commissions column and do a summation. Phew! Talk about complicated. Easier way, hopefully?

Also, since all of my transactions now say "Processing" including all of those from October, how will I know if they've passed the time period that they can be extended 30 days, or reversed? And when each month does this information get displayed to replace the "Processing" label?

Thanks, oh wise and knowledgeable SASers.

ABW Ambassador
    Had same question a few months ago:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ight=reporting

ABW Ambassador
    Shareasale need to do something with their reporting system. I have to say CJ's report system is a lot easier and better.

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Ah, thanks. Enlightening thread, Trusty. I second, or third, or fifteenth the calls to have easy in-line reporting of date ranges you can enter right on the web interface, with breakdown of totals by merchant. Apparently there's no new reporting functionality since July when that thread was posted.

About my second question, er... set of questions. In that same thread TN1 referenced, MichaelColey says "no 'extended' transactions or surprises". However I was reading in earlier threads here that some merchants do extend commissions for 30 days. And that some get reversed. Again I re-ask my earlier questions of how will I know when they get extended or reversed (are reversals done in a batch at the beginning of the next month or does it depend on the merchant), and when do transactions finally get out of "Processing" status so I know they'll definitely be paid out to me? Right now everything from October through November so far is listed as "Processing". Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    As far as reports:

http://www.editgrid.com/user/brian_l...We_Need_To_Fix

says q1/2007 So hopefully we'll have those reports no later than that.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread