Payments - When is a delay acceptable?
    Hi all,

One of my (successful) merchants moved to Performics back in June. I just received a payment for June and July commission in the middle of Sept.! Now it's November and so far, no email saying to expect a payment.....

I exceed the minimums by a very large sum every month so that is not the issue. Now while I don't rely on the money for living expenses, I was hoping to have some extra money for the Holidays and am wondering at this point when I can expect to be paid for Aug. and Sept.

I love the merchant but I can do the same stuff with another merchant. I never had an issue when the merchant was on another network! I despise the lack of reporting within Performics - to me it presents a lack of accountablilty if you KWIM?

What do you think is an acceptable amount of time to get paid outstanding commissions? 2 months? 3 months? And how should I go about "banging the drum" if you will...

Thank you for your replies!
    Maggie

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    [What do you think is an acceptable amount of time to get paid outstanding commissions? 2 months? 3 months?]

1.) you should get paid on time every month without undue delay

[And how should I go about "banging the drum" if you will...]

2.) call the merchant and discuss the problem with them. Then perhaps both you and the merchant pick up the phone and "talk" to performics. The quickest way to get it resolved is to talk to all parties. Surely it is worth the call.

good luck
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

THank you for your reply! I have banged the drum in the past to get the June/July payment, or at least get some information about when it would go out - "You'll see a change in your Status column on the reports" was a rather crappy - too bad for you lady kind of answer.........

I'm busily sending emails and making calls today and I hope it helps!

Thanks again

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread