Pac Loot is On! Get $50 Off Your Next Order.
    Hi Guys,

We have created several new text links and banners to promote the deal we have going on until November 25th. It's the Pac Loot. Customers spend $100 and get $50 off their next order.

I highly recommend you add some of the new text links and banners on your site.

Here are some examples:

Text Link:
    Get $50 Off! Spend $100 Today and Get $50 Off Your Next Order.

Banners:

Please get the code for the new banners on CJ

We have also several hot deals going on right now:

• Guys & Girls Tees - 2 for $25. Top Brands such as Volcom, Element, Billabong, Fox & More. Free Shipping!
    • Up to 25% Off Guys Backpacks - Top Brands Like Volcom, Billabong, Element, Fox & DC. FREE Shipping over $75!
    • Up to 30% Off Girls Backpacks & Bags - Top Brands Like Oneill, Hurley, Element, Fox & DC. FREE Shipping over $75!
    • Hoodies Sale! Buy 1 and Get 1 50% OFF - Guys & Girls Sweatshirts from the Top Surf & Skate Brands
    • Girls Belts - $6.99 and up. Top Brands such as Roxy & Billabong.
    • Guys Hats - $9.99 and up. Top Brands such as Volcom, Hurley, DC, Fox, etc...
    • 2 Pairs of Jeans for $60 + FREE Shipping!
    • Up to 25% Off Guys Backpacks - Top Brands Like Volcom, Billabong, Element, Fox & DC. FREE Shipping over $75!
    • Girls Panties - 3 for $15.50 at PacSun.com. FREE Shipping!
    • Guys Boxers - 3 for $25.50 at PacSun.com. FREE Shipping!

* Expiration is November 15th or while supplies last. We will probably extend most of this offer for another 2 weeks.

Please get the code for the new text links on CJ

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks a lot,

Well, seems like I linked the images directly to CJ and you will need to be logged in on CJ to see them.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread