Results 1 to 2 of 2
November 8th, 2006, 05:16 PM #1Holiday Commission Boost for Organic Bouquet
The OrganicBouquet.com affiliate program is gearing up for what we expect to be a very successful 2006 Holiday Season with 5 new campaigns in DirectTrack focusing on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and our full line of fall products and gift sets.
Best of all, you will earn 15 percent on all five new campaigns! This is 5 more percent than the base offer and 3 more percent than the normal promotional offers. In addition, the Thanksgiving and Christmas campaigns include a Free Vase with every purchase. There has never been a better time than NOW to promote OrganicBouquet.com!
Here is a list of the exciting new promotions from OB:
- Thanksgiving 2006 Free Vase: each banner from this campaign links to our Thanksgiving bouquet collection and offers a Free Vase with every purchase!
- Xmas 2006 Free Vase: each banner from this campaign links to our Holiday bouquet collection and offers a Free Vase with every purchase!
- 2006 Holiday Gift Baskets: each banner from this campaign links directly to our Holiday Gift Basket collection.
- 2006 Holiday Wreaths: each banner from this campaign links directly to our Holiday Wreaths collection.
- 2006 Holiday Gift Collection: each banner from this campaign links to our entire Holiday Gift Collection, which includes Wreaths, Gift Baskets and Bouquets.
I hope you take advantage of this great opportunity and help us make this the best Q4 Holiday Season yet!
Signup/Login for the OrganicBouquet.com Affiliate Program here: http://organicbouquet.directtrack.com. If there is anything else you need to help you promote OB or if you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 21st, 2006, 06:13 PM #2Still Time to Ship for Christmas!
All items for the above campaigns can still make it to their destinations by Christmas if ordered by tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to earn extra commissions on last minute shoppers looking to send gourmet gift baskets, chocolates, & of course flowers for the holiday.
Hope you take advantage!