How do I contact????
    I signed up with Linkshare about three months ago... I'm having a problem with my I-Tunes link code and tried to email LinkShare and Apple to resolve the issue.

So far I have sent a half dozen emails to itunesaffiliates@linkshare.com and haven't received a response. I also attempted to fill out the affiliate support email form but when I push submit I get a 404 error.

My question is how can a company like LinkShare be so careless... this form has been screwed up for months. And how does Apple expect me to promote their products if they can't even respond to my emails. I'm so disappointed... I'm seriously considering quitting the program. Does anyone have any advice to offer. Thanks.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    -call the linkshare 800#
    -call the affiliate manager (login to linkshare, go to the account tab on the far right, select Apple, call the manager up
    -web chat

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    LinkShare Customer Support at abw@linkshare.com
    or call 888-SHARE-89 ext. 644.
    The ABestWeb LinkShare resident is Ranae

Can you please explain why the Linkshare affiliate support link form (http://www.linkshare.com/support) doesn't work? When I click submit the form returns a "NOT FOUND" error.

I've been getting this 404 error for months. Also please explain why Linkshare hasn't replied to my emails?????

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    That is the old link and for me redirects to the new link as follows

http://ssl.linksynergy.com/php-bin/a.../support.shtml

Which works

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread