i am looking for golf travel companies
    could anyone give me some good links to golf trave ot golf package affiliate companies thanks and have a great day

golf travel company
    I did a little research on this. You can set up an account with Travelocity and customize the content. They even have a company that acts as a travel agency for you.

Another company I heard of takes over your domain and pays you per lead. I think they are called superclubs.com.

good luck.

Interesting comment about Travelocity having a "company that acts as a travel agent for you." Would that be World Choice Travel??? I am quite familiar with them; they even used to have golf travel packages connected to their affiliate program. It was a third-party deal out of somewhere in New York state - but never did any/much good for WCT or affiliates.

I used to work with Pam's Golf out of Ocean City, Maryland. A long time ago they started a really great booking engine and had locations contracted all over the US. (I was actually the first affiliate to have their booking engine online.) Then a year later, 911 ended golf travel for that winter and, along with the dot-com bubble burst, they closed most of their operation and laid off some of their top people. They are mainly a brick & mortar golf travel provider now. But their (www.gogolftravel.com) Website still promotes their affiliate business (but I don't believe the info is accurate - check the copyright date).

There is also www.GolfZoo.com, out of Owings Mills, MD. They have many more destinations than Pam's and real people promoting and closing the trips. Their operation is full of leaks, however, and their reporting sucks. I use them for one of my domains and the checks do show up on a regular basis. But I have to "trust" them that I am paid for everything earned. (They also have ski packages.)

When I get the time I will probably redesign and promote another site I built that is/will be a "do it yourself" golf travel site. It has (but not currently working correctly) thousands of courses with specs and contact info (Clubhouse phone and addy) and a list of the 10 closest hotels - all shown on a map (Gmap).

So, there is another option...build a site yourself.

So, I, too, have been looking for a long time - for a good golf travel/package provider. Any other input would be appreciated.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

No real other suggestions
    Like I said, I only looked into it for a short period. I do believe it was WTC. I was looking at a few premier domian names in the golf area and was trying to figure out how much revenue I could generate. Deal went south and I dropped it.

Good luck. I do know that industry has a lot of money if you hit the right niche.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    rick hart should be able to help
    he is on here and goes by gigagolf

Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    rick hart should be able to help
    he is on here and goes by gigagolf
    Hey, Eric -- Thanks. I know Rick and have GigaGolf on a couple of my sites. Unfortunately, he couldn't point me in the right direction either. I have been doing "OK" with the fulfillment company I have been using for the last couple of years. But I know if I had a golf company as well prepared as a couple of my hotel suppliers - that I could double sales.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread