ABW Ambassador
    Content Links Mixed up
    Why do I find merchants content links in categories they have little to do with, for example I wanted to find all the content links for merchants under Travel > Accessories and I find ones from merchants that advertise their software title "Remote Control of Your PC Via the Web". When I think if Travel accessories then camping equipment, outdoor accessories etc come to mind but not software. I also find many other instances like this in content links and makes it quite difficult to find the content you want and you have to sift through all these unrelated promotions.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    That sounds related to me--no need for remote control of your PC if you're not travelling...

ABW Ambassador
    good point but we could also put laptops in there then and any other appliance or item we use when out of the house.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread