Little Joy to Share
    I have just sold my old Sony VAIO at eBay. Sold it in the UK (at eBay.co.uk), and the highest bid was for close to $1300. I was amazed... I bought the laptop 5 years ago in the US for $1500 (it wasn't new, but refurbrished)...

What a good way to start a weekend - with $1300 in your pocket!!

Geno

Congratulations! On a similar note, I have bought 2 new sets of skiis in anticipation of the season for 2 years running now. Both times now unfortunately, I have injured myself to the point being put out of commission for the entire season. So I just sold my new skiis for 20 dollars more than I actually paid for them and I just got them a couple weeks ago!

Outsourced Program Manager Stephanie Harris's Avatar
    Hey what did you think of your VAIO? I also bought one about five or six years ago, and had so many problems with it! Back then it was rated one of the best laptops so I was shocked. Needless to say, I'm envious of your newfound "pocket change" and think maybe I should sell mine to the UK!

BTW now i'm using a Toshiba and minus a few hiccups, I'm enjoying it a lot more (or could it just be that technology is vastly better several years later??)
    Stephanie Harris
    Schaaf Consulting
    p/f: 323.386.2338
    AIM: stephschaafco
    www.schaafco.com | stephanie@schaafco.com
    Our Programs: Baby Catalog | Blue Bee | Constant Contact | CourseSmart | ForMeToCoupon | Homestead | InTheSwim | Ipsos Survey Panel | LightInTheBox.com | Moosejaw | Mrs. Prindables | Payless ShoeSource | simply youth ministry | SnagAJob.com | Specialty Pool Products

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Harris
    Hey what did you think of your VAIO? I also bought one about five or six years ago, and had so many problems with it! Back then it was rated one of the best laptops so I was shocked...
    I am on my third VAIO now, Stephanie, and I am utterly pleased. The first two times I've had refurbrished models. This time it's a brand-new custom-built one. LOVE IT!! Not one hiccup in two months.

Geno

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hey what did you think of your VAIO? I also bought one about five or six years ago, and had so many problems with it! Back then it was rated one of the best laptops so I was shocked. Needless to say, I'm envious of your newfound "pocket change" and think maybe I should sell mine to the UK!
    Yea I use Vaio, I have FS38SP for home use and a Tiny TX26SP for on the road and holidays, both are cool once you remove all the stuff you never use, they are really heavy on the multimedia stuff and I rip all that out... the TX needs more RAM, comes with 500 MB and needs a 1 minimum

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread