Where is dBuys?
    I just noticed dBuys is nowhere to be found in CJ. I've been running their products for several months and lately the clicks stopped tracking. They aren't even coming up as invalid clicks. What gives?

They closed their program with Performics a couple months ago and have neglected to pay me anything for the entire year. I'm getting very concerned.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

ABW Ambassador
    I don't see them anywhere either.

"They closed their program with Performics a couple months ago and have neglected to pay me anything for the entire year."

Why would you put them up if you haven't been paid the entire year?

ABW Ambassador
    Or is it ibuydigital? I see in the other thread having the same exact problem but with a merchant of a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    I don't see them anywhere either.

"They closed their program with Performics a couple months ago and have neglected to pay me anything for the entire year."

Why would you put them up if you haven't been paid the entire year?
    To be honest I just thought Performics took a while to pay. But this is going on much too long. I thought I had been paid by them earlier in the year, but after looking back on my records it doesn't seem like I've been paid anything. I just emailed them through their site threatening to file a BBB complaint if they don't pay. Hopefully that catches their attention.

- Scott

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Or is it ibuydigital? I see in the other thread having the same exact problem but with a merchant of a different name.
    dBuys, iBuyDigital, iBuyPlasma, etc. They're all the same company.

- Scott

ABW Ambassador
    Ah ok, just read your thread over in the Performics forum. Hope you get your money somehow. Will keep that whole bunch off my sites.

Snib,

We're STILL listing many of the merchants I like to refer to as "the brooklyn sites", a few words of warning AFFILIATES BEWARE.

I prefer we dont list em, but terms that favor us (prepay and/or kept on short net terms) seem to keep them listed. ...for a few, taking them to collection will be inevitable.

here is a helpful link some guy started to track all the alias storefronts and addresses these brooklyn stores use

good luck in your efforts

PM

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread