Newbie affiliate question
    Hi everybody, I need help in home fitness equipments affiliate program. Does it got good conversion rate, tracking and payment method? Also let me know about people who got success with this program. Your help is appreciated.

Choosing a home-fitness-equipment merchant?
    ravikiran wrote: > Hi everybody, I need help in home fitness equipments affiliate program. Does it got good conversion rate, tracking and payment method? Also let me know about people who got success with this program. Your help is appreciated. <

You didn't identify any particular merchant program, and more important, you didn't provide any information about how you might promote the program (such as whether you currently operate a web site about home fitness equipment, nor what experience you have with other affiliate programs, web sites, or online marketing).

Most affiliates do not share their "success stories" because they would simply be handing valuable information to competitors. But even if someone were to respond with the detailed information you've requested, it's unlikely that you will achieve the same results because "every site is different."

In another discussion thread yesterday, I disclosed that one of my merchants is converting at a rate of about 10% and another merchant is converting at a rate of 0.2% (both measured as items-ordered-per-clickthrough, not orders-per-clickthrough). But both of those results are based on a specific web site, with specific content, promoted to a specific audience.

You've identified a product category with some specific "obstacles" to internet sales (probably most important: high shipping costs and consumers' desire to personally try out equipment). That doesn't mean it's hopeless -- I know that folks sell furniture online with great success.

Finally, the wording of your question raises some serious "communications skills" issues; effective writing in English is an absolutely essential skill for successful affiliates.

I search for good fitness aff program from a long time ago (see: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=71454). To be honest, I thinking to quit fitness. If you find some good, let me know please. I just sign up in SmoothFitness and wait for approval in MegaFitness from October 25 (1 month - it talk about their affiliate support). All I know: do not even try BigFitness - It is waste of time. I have 21910 clicks without ANY sale there! (this month 1400 clicks), but I have no time to replace them... maybe if someone told me whit whom to replace it, I'll find a time for this job.

Hi Rrvikiran,

did you found someone?

I've tried Big Fitness and MegaFitness, but neither one did very well for me. Home Gym Central is doing pretty good for me tho.

I've signed up on HomeFitnessClub and WorkoutWareHouse, but still working on BigFitness replacement (I have huge fitness section).

FYI: BigFitness fact: untill now I have 26023 clicks without any sale! So, I do not recommend BigFitness!!!

Quote Originally Posted by treadmillsensei
    I've tried Big Fitness and MegaFitness, but neither one did very well for me. Home Gym Central is doing pretty good for me tho.
    What do you mean "Home Gym Central is doing pretty good for me"?
    Have you any sale? Conversion ratio?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread