Where are you VACATIONING after the Holiday Craziness?
    As I sit here working 12 hour + days, seven days a week (as I'm sure most everyone here is doing) my mind begins to wander. I start thinking about where I'm going to vacation post holidays. After the craziness subsides.

One image keeps popping into my head. Sandy beaches, warm weather , palm trees and clear ocean water... the kind of clear ocean water you can see your feet through when wet up to your waist. I'm talkin' the Corona commercial... OK

Anybody have any destination suggestions? Someplace I can get to from LA without completely breaking the bank.

Where are you going after the holidays???

On December 26th I'm heading for India for over two weeks. I'll be a voluntourist, riding horses from village to village helping set up medical clinics and giving goats to poor folk.

http://reliefridersinternational.com/
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

a cruise . But it seems so far away.

I'll be attending the Affiliate Summit in Vegas. While it may seem like business I consider it a vacation.

We'll also be going back to Taiwan around April or May. While we're there I hope we can visit a tropical locale like Palau or New Zealand.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

ABW Ambassador
    I want to go to Ireland. After the holidays will take some time and research it, hopefully go sometime next year.

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Vacation after the Holidays?

No such luck. January in the BUSIEST month for insurance!

Although it will be hard to pass up Wake Forest in the Orange Bowl
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Have you thought of visiting South Africa?

Let me know if you would like more infomation.

http and a telephoto
    I'm with Matt, Q1 is shaping up to be busier than Q4 around here....

But I do live where it is really easy to take mini vacations just a few miles away....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I'm with Matt and Deb on this one. January - March is typically our busiest time of year, but I'm in FL from Jan 4 thru April so the "busy" time is normally spent on my Lanai with lap top and Red Bull ready to go and then a few fishing trips each week in between.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Vacation? I'd like to go to Italy but that money is going toward a new driveway. This year we put a new roof on the house. Last year we remodeled the kitchen. It never ends!

ABW Ambassador
    Cabo would be your best bet from LAX

ADDED
    Vegas in Jan & Grand Bahama Island in April

I don't see why with a laptop and cell phone the Quarter you choose to travel in would make a difference...
    Last edited by Merchant Consultant Team; November 12th, 2006 at 09:01 AM.

I'll be busy decorating a mardi gras float, but that's like being on vacation once the margarettas begin to flow
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Vacation? I'd like to go to Italy but that money is going toward a new driveway.
    Ugh! Concrete is soooo expensive. I mean, like what is it??? just ground up rock or something??? We had our driveway priced a few years back and the bids were just tooooo high. Good luck with yours.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

How about Mazatlan? I have two weeks for sale (cheap) at the Mayan Sea Garden Resort for 2007. PM me for details.

http://www.seagarden.com.mx/maz/over.cfm?lang=en
    ~Ernie

Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    I'm with Matt and Deb on this one. January - March is typically our busiest time of year, but I'm in FL from Jan 4 thru April so the "busy" time is normally spent on my Lanai with lap top and Red Bull ready to go and then a few fishing trips each week in between.
    Slacker! Just leave all the work to your sons, huh?

Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

MissDonna... Voluntourist travel, never heard of that before. Very cool. Kind of a cross between entering the Peace Corps and a vacation! And you get to go horseback riding... I remeber you love the horses.

ShellyL... South Africa is a further than I'm looking to travel, but erninator... just sent you a PM.

TrustNo1... Ireland sounds nice. My Mother's cousin tracked down our roots in Ireland a few years back, so I have family there and a place to stay in Galway.

Snib... I would actually love to hit Affiliate Summit in Vegas, but my girlfriend would kill me if that's where I took her for vacation. She's got to put up with me through the holidays and the vacation is her reward.

Any other suggestions for warm weather, sandy beaches and clear ocean water? I'm probably looking at Mexico, Central America, Hawaii or the Caribbean.

I like to relax in the mountains of Colorado. Taking in the clean crisp air as the snow falls on the aspens. There is nothing like being 12,000 ft on a mountain and being able to see for hundreds of miles!

Affiliate Manager Rob@GoFreelance's Avatar
    For New Year, we will be heading back to the Freelance Work Exchange condo in Surfer's Paradise, Australia. From our balcony you can see 14 sets of fireworks going off in suburbs all along the Gold Coast - an amazing sight!
    Rob Palmer
    GoFreelance

Now going crazy on Clickbank...top affiliate makes over $3000.00 per day. Taking the CB Marketplace by storm. <a href="http://www.gofreelance.com/cbaffiliates.html" target="_blank" title="Going Crazy on Clickbank">Click here to get your share of the huge profits...</a>

January - Affiliate Summit
    February - Amsterdam (over valentines week) I am so excited !!
    KK

Pre-Holiday vacation to Mexico for a wedding. Post-Holiday trip with MaxBounty for Affiliate Summit in Vegas.

Jessica Dagg
    Affiliate Manager
    www.MaxBounty.com

Oh yeah...a "vacation" from Jan 20-24 in Vegas for Affiliate Summit! I'm just SURE I will get a lot of relaxation and sleep there
    Matt McWilliams

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread