Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    How much do you make from CJ?
    I am just curious.
    I am a beginner.. can we do a Poll?

ABW Ambassador
    Macy's doesn't tell Gimbels, but I will say that it's now a tiny fraction of what it used to be. I'm trying to dig out merchants at SAS and concentrate my efforts there for a number of reasons.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    We make a pretty sizeable commission with two of the merchants programs we do through CJ, but it has nothing to do with CJ - the nature of the programs we promote and the marketing we do to generate sales for them is the key.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

ABW Ambassador
    I would think that these firms do quite well:
    Upromise, Shopping.com, and Mezi Media -- the parent company of Coupon Mountain, Smarter.com and MoreRebates.

http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3518906

$42
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

You can make nothing to anything. Some makes Millions per month, some make a few bucks. It only depends on you.

Quote Originally Posted by nabeelk
    You can make nothing to anything. Some makes Millions per month, some make a few bucks. It only depends on you.
    Anyone really making millions per month?
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by La_Valette
    Anyone really making millions per month?

Yes! but most of the people who earn big bucks would be discreet to avoid tax :P and some are probably too busy developing more sites.

Online Marketing Consultant
    I met someone at CJU who was making in the millions.

But I don't think that is the norm.

If you are making millions you are probably spending a ton to generate those sales. Generating a lot of traffic is generally not free. Takes money in addition to tech and marketing skills to get to that level.

for me not too much, just one cheque

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prix
    most of the people who earn big bucks would be discreet to avoid tax
    is that how it works? thanks for the tip.

search Adam viener ... he makes millions but spend much too to get it

most of the people who earn big bucks would be discreet to avoid tax
    Yeah, I am not sure bragging on ABW is what tips off the IRS to income...could be the 1099 that CJ, LS, and the rest send to people, though.

I looked at Veiners site, it says "In 2005, through our search engine marketing efforts, we generated approximately $15 million dollars in revenues for our affiliate partners."

Generating 15 Million for your partners is not the same as generating 15 Million for yourself. Still, I think it is a good result. Plus, if they are doing heavy PPC, then who knows how much they are grossing as opposed to what the net income is.

In any event, there are plenty of success stories. You can make nothing, lose money, and there are a few who do generate millions.

I heard of one making $10m a year, but I think it was their REVENUE not profit. Besides that's still short of "millions a month" in any case. Millions a month (of profit, not revenue) would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by kea12345678
    I looked at Veiners site, it says "In 2005, through our search engine marketing efforts, we generated approximately $15 million dollars in revenues for our affiliate partners."

Generating 15 Million for your partners is not the same as generating 15 Million for yourself.
    On an average commission basis of 5% that would translate to around $750k in revenue for himself, from which his expenses (ppc, etc.) would have to be deducted to come up with his actual profit.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe

Eric, the links have been modified after you posted, can you post the correct urls?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Interesting. People in this thread must have some serious connections and networking skills to 'know' people that are making millions and billions a month.

How much do you make from CJ?
    I don't think that there is a lot of people making money from CJ.

In seven years, I haven't made a single dollar from CJ. Even tho I still have an old page dedicated to promote the CJ program, and other make money programs.

But, if you're asking "How much do you make from merchants at CJ?", well....

That's privileged information!

I was just about to say that Sal. I make nothing from CJ. I make it from their merchant partners
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    There's several people here at ABW that I know of that generate more than a million in merchant sales revenue annually. Not the same as profit, but still plenty impressive.

PS - and I seriously doubt Veiner's average comm rate is only 5%...

I know people made over $100K(profit) annually with CJ, not million. If there is a way to make $1M a month, I think all CJ employees would quit their job and become CJ's affiliates.

many of the people making serious PROFIT (NOT the same as revenue) are not active in affiliate circles (forums, blogs, the 'community' blah blah), don't attend conferences, don't have any recognition in the industry, and instead spend their time finding ways to get obscene amounts of pages indexed in search engines through all sorts of techniques frowned upon on here and some that once "exposed" as 'the new thing' are already outdated, discarded, and worthless to these parties.

If you've sat down to dinner with any of these people you hear a drastically different view of what's important as well as dollar figures that are staggering.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast