StatelineTack did not track (LS)
    My own order at StatelineTack.com (Linkshare) did not track. As of today order was shipped and received several days ago.
    ~Ernie

Oooooh I envy you, you must have horses and I love horses I have them but haven't had any sales with them. I know a while back others had been having problems with Petsmart (for any that don't know, that's them) I haven't had problems with Petsmart, but several others including Trust were.

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Oooooh I envy you, you must have horses and I love horses I have them but haven't had any sales with them. I know a while back others had been having problems with Petsmart (for any that don't know, that's them) I haven't had problems with Petsmart, but several others including Trust were.
    I was aware of the Petsmart problems and dropped them quite some time ago. I joined StatelineTack so we could order stuff for our horse and for my brother-in-law who has 40 horses, mostly for sale. He sells the tack with the horses. He's computer illiterate so I'm building a site with horses for sale and thought that Stateline would be a good fit. Anyone know of any alternative merchants in this verticle?
    ~Ernie

oooh I envy both of you. Guess my yard might be big enough for a little guy if he didn't wanna go too far but don't think the zoning would let me have one.
    gonna send ya a pm bout a site

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread