Payments are not late until after 90 days???
    Payments are made once you have accumulated $50.00 in commissions (in aggregate, not for each individual program). Performics agrees to pay affiliates no later than 30 days after the close of the month in which we receive payment from the client. There are two check runs each month and we typically pay on the next check run of the month immediately following receipt of payment. This process typically takes about 60 days (from invoice to payment), although, under this schedule,

a payment is not delinquent until after 90 days.

To illustrate this timeframe, please follow this example of a timely payment schedule :
    1. Activity generated in August is billed at the beginning of September
    2. Payment is due from the advertiser at the beginning of October *
    3. Performics agrees pays its affiliates no later than the beginning of December
    * If any advertiser remits a timely payment, the affiliate is usually paid by the very next check run, which occurs twice monthly - resulting in the typical 60-day period between advertiser invoice and affiliate payment.

Maybe I'm a bit daft but, would someone please let me know if they receive their payments every 90 days? I understand the above schedule and I am new to the network (since June). I would expect by this point in November that both Merchant and Network have everything sorted out so that affiliates get paid monthly........???

ABW Ambassador
    They pay twice a month and I haven't had a problem with that. Some merchants are a little slow paying Performics, some better than others.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello,

We bill merchants monthly for the previous month's activity. We pay publishers twice monthly. Once the merchants have paid Performics for the months you have earned $50+ in aggregate commissions, you will receive payment.

For example:
    - You earned $50 in commissions for merchant X in November.
    - We bill merchant X in December.
    - Merchant X pays us on January 5th.
    - You receive your payment around January 15th.
    - If Merchant X pays us on January 15th, you'll receive payment around January 30th.

Performics makes timely payments assuming the merchant has paid Performics. You will not receive payment from a Merchant until they have paid Performics.

If you have questions at anytime regarding your payments, please contact affiliates@performics.com.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support
    312-739-0681

I have been asking directly to Performics - over and over and over. I receive always the same reply - exactly as you posted - a reiteration of the payment policy/procedures.

So if my merchant(s) are paying within the time frames (which I know they are) then why have I not received any money for commissions from August for example?

You billed in Sept. and they paid in October
    (I would imagine that a check would have been forthcoming the end of October at the very least)

and now it is November and still no word of any payment.

I am far over the minimum amount it makes me scream so I know that's not the issue!

So back to my original question - how long should I wait for payment? What is a reasonable amount of wait time? How long would YOU personally wait to receive a payment?

Thank you very much! I shall get off the now and contemplate the future of the network relationship

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Maggie,

Can you please email your Pubid or Performics username to affiliate@performics.com and put to the attention of Jamie Ross? I will then investigate this matter for you personally.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Performics
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread