Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [SaS] StuffedArk.com - Premium Quality Stuffed Animals

Outsourced Program Manager
    [SaS] StuffedArk.com - Premium Quality Stuffed Animals
    Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce the newest program to be managed by Suluta Affiliate Marketing Services, StuffedArk.com!

About StuffedArk.com

StuffedArk.com is a family business located in the Sierra Foothills of California between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe. Launched in 2001, StuffedArk.com has become a leading online retailer of life-like plush animals. We do not have a conventional storefront - all of our customers find us through our web site. Our merchandise represents one of the largest and most diverse collections of its kind, and it is securely stored in our warehouses. Unlike the toy store in the mall, our stuffed animals have not been handled by other customers prior to purchase.

What Sets Us Apart?

Fast Shipping!

Orders received by 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time Monday through Friday are shipped on the same day. We ship most standard orders via insured and tracked UPS Ground Service.

Our Items Are In Stock

We have thousands of items in stock in our warehouse, ready to fulfill your orders. If a customer can add an item to their shopping cart, we have it. Can your other Stuffed Animal stores say that?

Experience

We've been through the Christmas season before. Why trust your traffic to any other stuffed animal site? We have a proven track record of conversion and fulfillment.

Multiple Sites - One Commission:

You may also choose to promote the following sites...

Nose-N-Toes - Gifts and collectibles with a llama theme
    Stuffed Legends - Plush characters from stories, tales and legends
    Critter Socks - Socks inspired by your favorite animals

We have a terrific selection of Plush stuffed animals, and once the consumer finds that exact stuffed animal they've been looking for, they can't help but purchase.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Program Details

Commission: 10%
    Network: Shareasale Exclusive Merchant!
    Cookie Duration: 60 days
    Datafeed: Yes!
    GoldenCan: Coming Soon!

----> Click Here to Join!

NEW AFFILIATE SIGN UP BONUS!

If you are just signing up for our program, sign up HERE to receive a $20 bonus if your sales exceed $100 within your first 30 days!

Last edited by Michael Nunez; November 15th, 2006 at 12:47 PM.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey, good for you, Michael! Good for Stuffed Ark, too!

Couple of questions about the datafeed.

Are all of the products from the properties operated by Noah available in a combined feed?

Is there a category in the feed by animal species? I really, really need this to make my life easier. For example, it would be great if there was a category called Species where the individual products could be tagged like Dog - German Shepherd, or Cat - Ragdoll, or Sheep - Ewe, Sheep - Lamb, Sheep - Ram, Fish- Marlin, Fish - Tuna, etc. That way I could sort on one column and have all my sheep on contiguous lines, and the dogs and cats and all the other animals clumped together, too.

I'm about to reevaluate my stuffed animal vendors and truthfully the ease of using categories is going to be a major factor in who wins that competition. But I'd like for SA to win that competition.

I remember trying the SAS datafeed for Stuffed Ark and finding not much categorization (Custom1-Custom5 fields)...Have these been enhanced or updated so that the datafeed has categorization value? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Hey, good for you, Michael! Good for Stuffed Ark, too!
    Thanks Rhea!

Are all of the products from the properties operated by Noah available in a combined feed?
    Yes! All products are in the feed

Is there a category in the feed by animal species? I really, really need this to make my life easier. For example, it would be great if there was a category called Species where the individual products could be tagged like Dog - German Shepherd, or Cat - Ragdoll, or Sheep - Ewe, Sheep - Lamb, Sheep - Ram, Fish- Marlin, Fish - Tuna, etc. That way I could sort on one column and have all my sheep on contiguous lines, and the dogs and cats and all the other animals clumped together, too.
    Not currently, but we do have some custom fields available. We'll try to implement this for you. I'll get with Bill to set a time frame.

I'm about to reevaluate my stuffed animal vendors and truthfully the ease of using categories is going to be a major factor in who wins that competition. But I'd like for SA to win that competition.
    I'll make it a priority!!

Quote Originally Posted by scgifts
    I remember trying the SAS datafeed for Stuffed Ark and finding not much categorization (Custom1-Custom5 fields)...Have these been enhanced or updated so that the datafeed has categorization value? Thanks!
    Hi scgifts,

No, they have not, but we are in the process of revamping the datafeed, so please feel free to post any suggested improvements and they will definitely be considered.

Congrats again Michael!! I know you will do them proud!!
    KK

With plush, we prefer either types of plush (bears, animals, characters) as basic categorization or by character (more detailed categories like Cars, the Move, Raggedy Ann, Dora The Explorer etc.) Refinements could come with time but some categories are needed. Thanks Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Collier
    Congrats again Michael!! I know you will do them proud!!
    Thanks Kristin!

Quote Originally Posted by scgifts
    With plush, we prefer either types of plush (bears, animals, characters) as basic categorization or by character (more detailed categories like Cars, the Move, Raggedy Ann, Dora The Explorer etc.) Refinements could come with time but some categories are needed. Thanks Michael!
    Thanks scgifts,

We definitely need to step up Categorization, and examples like those help us go in the right direction.

So far, we have a request for categories for:

1) Species
    2) Character

Hey Michael,

If you need help sorting out the categories by species thing I'll be more than happy to pitch in to help you get started. I'm a biologist so I kinda know about these things.

The categorization is important to me because I don't upload entire feeds, I pick and choose, but the first elimination round is always best done by species (or at least genus).

Thanks for offering to work on improving the categories in the feed.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce the newest program to be managed by Suluta Affiliate Marketing Services, StuffedArk.com!
    WTG Michael, now the animals are saved !!!!!

Noah, watch that Ark rock and roll buddy, make sure the animals are well secured and enjoy the rise ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Hey Michael,

If you need help sorting out the categories by species thing I'll be more than happy to pitch in to help you get started. I'm a biologist so I kinda know about these things.

The categorization is important to me because I don't upload entire feeds, I pick and choose, but the first elimination round is always best done by species (or at least genus).

Thanks for offering to work on improving the categories in the feed.
    PM sent - thanks Rhea!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    WTG Michael, now the animals are saved !!!!!

Noah, watch that Ark rock and roll buddy, make sure the animals are well secured and enjoy the rise ....
    Thanks Andy, I learned from the best (Mr. Andy himeself for those of you who don't know).

Reply sent!

Hey Andy -

The Ark is loaded up for Christmas. Lots of happy animals heading for new homes

Thanks for the good word . . .

-- Noah

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    The product quality is excellent - love my life-like turtle I got from them!

Nunez, I'm in - applied today.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Second that...we almost lost it shortly after we got home, we found the kids had taken it for a swim ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Are you going to put it with your gator head from the airboat ride?

Nunez, I'm in - applied today.
    Thanks for your support Donuts!

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    might get eaten... will protect him better than that! :-)

Congrats on the new program Mike. As soon as I get datafeed access, I'll get the ball rolling on this end
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    Congrats on the new program Mike. As soon as I get datafeed access, I'll get the ball rolling on this end
    Welcome to the Ark Scott! Glad to have you my friend.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    What a great Combination ... Stuffed Ark and Michael Nunez!

I couldn't be happier for both of you!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    Cool, working on some toy pages tomorrow. Just to make sure, are there any coupons available? Doesn't matter either way but if you have them, I want to make sure I get them up.

Lifelike or not, it is not right. Flamingos need to be pink.

http://www.stuffedark.com/flamingoot.htm

No one wants a non pink flamingo.

Cool stuff though!

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Cool, working on some toy pages tomorrow. Just to make sure, are there any coupons available? Doesn't matter either way but if you have them, I want to make sure I get them up.
    No coupons - yet. But we want to post our first coupons before Thanksgiving.

What do you think will be the most effective coupon offer for Stuffed Ark?

Thanks for your support

-- Noah
    Stuffed Ark.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast