Exclamation Fraud of some merchants !
    Hello everybody,
    Just to say that some merchants are doing fraud ! There is a merchant having auto approval and auto deposit and is always online but it seems they always set all the transactions of all affiliate accounts as voided ?! My 7 sales for this merchant was set voided in one time alltogether those sales I have generated in past 40 days! They set them all voided just now the soon they want to pay for them! they know when to set the transactions voided! I was interested when I contact my friend, another affiliate, and found all his sales for the same merchant are voided alltogether the day it was happened to me, yesterday! I'm talking about AccuBurst.com, May you please check the situation Brian! I have also posted a support ticket but no answer yet!

Also many other merchants just for an example I talk about hostican.com, I was checking this merchant to join his program but after I checked his checkout page I found that the shareasale.com link tracking the sales is not included in the page. I found some other merchants like this too.

Best Wishes,
    Andy.

Andy, welcome to ABW!

Quote Originally Posted by srajaee
    for an example I talk about hostican.com, I was checking this merchant to join his program but after I checked his checkout page I found that the shareasale.com link tracking the sales is not included in the page
    You're promoting a wrong ShareASale's hosting merchant, buddy.

Geno

What do you mean "You're promoting a wrong ShareASale's hosting merchant, buddy." ? I am saying these merchants do not pay for sales affiliates post to them !

ABW Ambassador
    What Geno mean is: you should promote Fastnext instead of Hostican

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Andy,

If a transaction was voided, the only person who knows the reason for the void is the merchant - whom you should contact for explanation, etc...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

The positive EPC figures certainly indicate that affiliates are being paid for referred sales.

And I'd rather promote this "quiet" host than Hostony, who is one of the most notorious board spammers on the net.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by NoWires
    The positive EPC figures certainly indicate that affiliates are being paid for referred sales.
    Yes the positive EPC was the reason I joined this merchant.

I asked my friend who is a shareasale affiliate for about 2 years. He told me this merchant some time accept all the transaction without even 1 voided and some other time voided all the transactions without even 1 accepted! I mean for an example this month all the transactions are voided and for example the previous month all was accepted !! So shareasale.com can not detect them in this way. So there is the last question: are all the sales of the current month in other affiliate accounts joined this merchant accepted or voided ? If they are all voided it shows the fraud of merchant else it shows there is some problems with the ones in my account!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    If a transaction was voided, the only person who knows the reason for the void is the merchant - whom you should contact for explanation, etc...
    I contact them Brian but without any answer yet! I am waiting for their email and an explanation. Also my problem is not with this merchant only. I am saying that there is many merchants removed the shareasale tracking link from their website but their status is online and affiliates are sending them traffic !

Contact them twice once from accuburst.com website and once with shareasale form but no answer from them yet.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread