Balances not moving. Anybody worried?
    Usually by this point of the month, we see the earnings from the previous month move from the "Locked" column of Pending Commissions section down to the Current Balance section. Any amounts not moved, get held over to the following month.

I haven't seen any portion of the Locked amounts move at all and it is getting awfully close to pay day. Has anybody seen their balances moving?

Internet Cowboy
    It's only the 15th and there is a weekend before we get paid. I see nothing abnormal at all.

Is this the official monthly omg, will I get paid by CJ when they pay every month pretty much like clockwork post?

ABW Ambassador
    Never had a problem with CJ's payments. They either came on time or a couple of days late, fine with me.

I'm not trying to be an alarmist. I'm just wondering what others think, because I am starting to worry a little.

The balances usually start moving around the 14th and it usually happens over a two-day period. Today is the 15th and nothing has moved. I would feel a little more confident if some of the balances were moving.

I've had months in the past where some of the balances didn't move (even though they were locked). Then the payment was made on the 20th, and a few days later the rest of the "Locked" balances moved ... and I had to wait another whole month to receive payment.

If anything, I'm looking for reassurance from others that they think all will go smoothly and we'll see our entire balance due paid on the 20th like always. Or for somebody to say some of their balance has moved. Like many here, I work at home alone and rely on ABW to compare experiences. I'm just reaching out for my ABW security blanket.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    Is this the official monthly omg, will I get paid by CJ when they pay every month pretty much like clockwork post?
    LOL Connie
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

They've been pretty efficient the past few months, with the movement happening over a one or two day period. It used to stretch over 3-5 or more days, worrying everyone as their balances fluctuated on the top of the account manager screen. I don't worry about CJ paying on time anymore as they haven't been more than 2 or 3 business days past the 20th in a very very long time. If you've set your credit card due dates around the 23rd, call your card company and have them move it back a few days. Citibank was more than happy to oblige, giving me a few day cushion so I can keep my money revolving interest-free.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    LOL Connie
    Ditto

Not to worry - CJ has been paying on time, so we'll see if history repeats itself.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I have a small portion already moved from "Locked" into "Current", so they're rolling on schedule.

I'm not worried. But, I do not have the good cash flow position that others have. If they are late this month and it pushes back past Thanksgiving, then that would be a problem for me. I just bought a house, so cash is tight until I get that CJ check.

If you have a good cash flow position, then good for you. But, not everyone is in that situation.

I'm slowly seeing my balance shifting to closed, maybe 10% of the locked amount has moved so far for me.

I feel better now. More than half my balance has moved. Thanks to all those who offered assurances that I shouldn't worry.

Online Marketing Consultant
    All of ours are locked in to payout this month. BTW FlamingoWorld, just saw you there, it was nice meeting you at CJU a few months back.

I never seen them move before the 19th

Change of payment method
    If I were to change my payment from direct deposit to check today, would it cause any delays
    for my current payment? Also, will it take effect for this month since payouts haven't occured yet?

Marketingchex - I have two rules - don't mess with payments in the middle of a payment action and - don't play Russian Roulette with a 45 automatic --- somewhat related

Charles

I have been an affiliate with CJ for many many years ( how long have they been open?). I have never missed a payment so honestly, I don't pay attention to when they pay. It always arrives, I have enough to worry about, lol!

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread