Stats Went Whacko!
    Last night I logged into CJ and my balance at the top was about $3,000 higher than what it should have been. Then I got knocked off and had to log back. The balance was back to normal. I just now logged in and it says there is no data in performance reports for yesterday. I read in another thread that people were having log in issues, but I am afraid there is much more to just a log on problem going on. AGAIN!
    The best things in life are not things at all...

All I'm going to say is that something is not in order. My sales are always scattered throughout the day, with the majority coming in before 10PM (approx.). For the last work week though, I get nothing all day, and then only a trickle shows up right around 11:50PM.

I have no idea what that's about, or whether it's just coincidence, but it doesn't smell right.

ABW Ambassador
    Again with the balance questions. There is a sticky in the CJ forum explaining it. Same thing happens every single month. Here it is again:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=75801

Ya'll need to come up with another way to curtail those questions, b/c it's obvious that it's going to be asked every month - sticky or not, and that someone will always reply that it has been asked a thousand times before.

Maybe just create another forum for "CJ balance fluctuations"...

ABW Ambassador
    I am seeing balance changing every time I login today - sometimes up, sometimes down. There is no change in the commission summary & detail reports.

Agreed, but why the intensity?
    Geeze..... Do those that have thoughts, experiences, and concerns have to do an archive search everytime they make a post? Often, comments or posts are spontaneous and if they are repeats of a pin-up or can be found in the archives, is that such a big waste of paper or what? If there is an active, recent thread ongoing, I understand that we members should scan the topics before starting identical threads. Otherwise, ignore it and let those who wish to comment do so.

ABW Ambassador
    Because you already know about the problem and it has been explained to you in the past:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...893#post574893

Just didn't understand why you're asking again, when you asked before and people told you what was happening. And this has been going on for well over a year now. I know it's a common question, it's why I made that one thread a sticky.

No question was asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Just didn't understand why you're asking again, when you asked before and people told you what was happening. And this has been going on for well over a year now. I know it's a common question, it's why I made that one thread a sticky.
    No question was asked. I shared an experience primarily because of alledged tracking issues, log in problems, and other concerns that have been occurring lately with CJ. I do not feel any obligation to explain my intentions, but for all of you that I have irritated, now you know.

End of story

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread