Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up RugsUSA.com - Third month live, on target to hit $80,000 !!!!
    Hello Team,

Yet another milestone for our newest merchant, RugsUSA.com. It's the middle of the month, the third month that we are live on the SAS network and we are on target to hit $80,000+ in affiliate channel sales.

The growth of RugsUSA on SAS is impressive and reaching record shattering numbers. We wouldn't be doing this without your support and dedication on the program.

Month #1: we hit 30K in sales
    Month #2: we hit 60K in sales
    Month #3: we are on track for 80K+

A big thank you to all the ABW affiliates that are driving and supporting not only this merchant but all our other programs as well. As we enter this holiday season, may blessings flow to you and your families for all your support.

Thank you, and let's keep selling those Rugs !!!

If you are not a part of this affiliate success tory, you can join today and start earning tomm. Join RugsUSA today!!!

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    need the feed. how's that coming along?

Howdy Andy. Just want to bump Donuts' question.

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Working on it. Will have a repsonse soon. Thanks for asking.

Emilio
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Action Jackson - King of the World
    How are people getting these high sales with no feed? Or is it all PPC?

How about that feed Andy? Any word?

Cheers!

WineGuy

My tally has us needing three feeds that are incomplete for a long time. IBSDirect, Rugs USA, and ReStockit

Quote Originally Posted by bumpaw
    My tally has us needing three feeds that are incomplete for a long time. IBSDirect, Rugs USA, and ReStockit
    Hi Bump,

The RugsUSA feed is being delayed for several reasons. There is a new site being launched which I asked them to delay until Q1. They have agreed and the new site will probably be launched in Feb 2007. The existing feed is available but as some have noted, it's not optimum and it's not worth it to mass distribute. Some affiliates do have it and if you or anyone else wants it, simply send em an email and i will send you the file.

RSI - requested an update for SAS and CJ feeds. They have been slammed!

IBS - Same, slammed and working on it as well.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    How are people getting these high sales with no feed? Or is it all PPC?
    Hi Jack,

Mix of PPC, deal sites, coupon sites and community sites. A few feed sites here and there. We have only started to prime the pump, wait till we get really cranking ..

Quote Originally Posted by WineGuy
    How about that feed Andy? Any word?

Cheers!

WineGuy
    Send me an email budds, and i will send it your way -

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    need the feed. how's that coming along?
    You know the last status, same thing. I can send you the file I have but i know your slammed...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Hello Team,

Yet another milestone for our newest merchant, RugsUSA.com. It's the middle of the month, the third month that we are live on the SAS network and we are on target to hit $80,000+ in affiliate channel sales.

The growth of RugsUSA on SAS is impressive and reaching record shattering numbers. We wouldn't be doing this without your support and dedication on the program.

Month #1: we hit 30K in sales
    Month #2: we hit 60K in sales
    Month #3: we are on track for 80K+

A big thank you to all the ABW affiliates that are driving and supporting not only this merchant but all our other programs as well. As we enter this holiday season, may blessings flow to you and your families for all your support.

Thank you, and let's keep selling those Rugs !!!

If you are not a part of this affiliate success tory, you can join today and start earning tomm. Join RugsUSA today!!!
    Sorry folks,

I miss calculated, I apologize for underestimating the power of ABW and of a clean network. When we come together, we come together and the push has been amazing.....

I said we would come close to $80K, I was wrong.....

In our third month live on SAS, we will break $100K per month ....

A Big Thank You !!!!

Is there a sales limit to meet before we are paid the CAB for this site? I sent an email regarding my first links put up on April 4 and no CAB has paid yet. Did I miss some fine print?
    Help?
    Thanks!

Hello 2busy,

No there isnt a limit on the CABs. Sometimes we get a tremendous amount of Spam and our affiliate emails get lost in the shuffle. I will look into this today and take care of this by tomorrow morning.

On a side note, please read the following post regarding RugsUsa as we are no longer managing their program.

Post http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=90099

Thanks for your support!
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

And ARC is still replying. Money well spent in the past RUGSusa... Hope you know what you're doing.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Yikes!
    Don't know how I missed that, guess I'd better start looking for a replacement. I noticed when I signed up for that one they had a very extensive and detailed 'terms' section. I really don't know if I might be breaking some of their rules, it was very 'legalese' to me so I just put up one page and watched the click throughs. Seems to me I saw another similar merchant mentioned in a better light around here recently...

Quote Originally Posted by Noth
    And ARC is still replying. Money well spent in the past RUGSusa... Hope you know what you're doing.

So I absolutely do not carry much (if any weight) here, in fact my site is not even live yet, but I researched RugsUSA months ago when ARC was running the rapidly growing program and was excited about incorporating them as one of the capaigns in my core site....anyhoo...looking at their incredibly high reversal rate has led me to place their campaign on hold but would apprciate feedback from any of their current affiliates (or ARC). My gut feel is to run far away from this merchant at this time but am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt if I hear there were valid/ethical reasons for the change in business practices.

Thanks!

Chris

Hello Chris,

I can speak with you regarding this issue. Please call me at 305 595 5078 or email me at emilio@andyrodriguez.com and we can call you about this? Either option is ok with us.
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Thanks for the discussion today Emilio! I appreciate the fact you guys are willing to go the extra mile for the affiliate and merchant communities!

I for one will not forget it,

Chris

Not a problem. Thanks again for the support!
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread