Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    ChecksUnlimited - October Top 5 Affiliates ....
    Hello team,

Many of you on this program have asked me "what does the top affiliate make" so I can have a target to shoot for. While I answer your emails with a number you can target, I thought i would start to post the top 5 partners earnings for the month so everyone can have a visual target to aim for. Many of you are on the program but may not have an accurate idea of the earning potential or what number to shoot for ....

well, due to popular demand, here are the top 5 commissions for the month of October 2006 on the ChecksUnlimited affiliate program. Now those of you not on this screen capture have something to aim for ....

If you are on the program and know you have been slacking, well the money is there....rev up your engines and take our money.....

If you are not on the program and have the traffic, you are invited to join and take our money as well....

Join ChecksUnlimited today !!!

A big thank you to all that are generating this revenue....it is appreciated ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

15 years and counting
    Not bad at all, Andy. Congrats, Great figures, impressive. I wish I had the traffic for your products.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Not bad at all, Andy. Congrats, Great figures, impressive. I wish I had the traffic for your products.
    Zeus, thank you my friend. I know your sites and your traffic, how about if you add something along the lines of:

"Make sure you don't run out of checks this holiday season, click here to order your ______ checks from ChecksUnlimited!" Insert any of these themes in the blank ...

I know you know your stuff, throwing something out there for you buddy. Would love to add to your monthly kitty :-0
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

15 years and counting
    Thanks for the idea.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Andy, can other OPMs join ChecksUnlimited?

Quote Originally Posted by jrami
    Jorge, if you still work as an affiliate, I personally don't have an issue with it ... I don't work as an affiliate anymore due to lack of time ...

Quote Originally Posted by jrami
    I'm on board with them...

Every OPM should be in the affiliates' shoes to know what they have to go through to generate a sale.

G.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Geno, I agree.

Everyone should be an affiliate, even the merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Every OPM should be in the affiliates' shoes to know what they have to go through to generate a sale.
    Just as long as the OPM/AM isn't competing directly with the affiliates in programs he manages.

I don't mind (for example) a Jewelry AM have affiliate sites related to shoes, but if he's an affiliate of his own program that's a conflict of interest.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

True, Michael.

Geno

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread