Thumbs down XY7.com - super fraud for international webmaster!
    Hi ALL!
    I'm webmaster from Ukraine.

My old account in XY7.com is CD174.

I have not received from XY7.com - RapidResponse 1500$ for Dec 2005 - Jun 2006. My partner - about 5 000$. Any answer (mail, AIM ...), my account is closed.

This is SUPER FRAUD for International webmaster. Please Never work with it!!!
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; November 17th, 2006 at 10:42 AM. Reason: no need to link to them

Quote Originally Posted by jj100
    Hi ALL!
    I'm webmaster from Ukraine.

My old account in XY7.com is CD174.

I have not received from XY7.com - RapidResponse 1500$ for Dec 2005 - Jun 2006. My partner - about 5 000$. Any answer (mail, AIM ...), my account is closed.

This is SUPER FRAUD for International webmaster. Please Never work with it!!!
    I'm sorry to hear it

The people in this thread think likewise

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=10788

Anyway I've never heard on this network and I'm glad you warned people to not mess with them, in a matter of fact I don't think I would mess with them as the name itself "XY7" sounds stupid, really

Hey
    I found Luke one of the people work there, he sent me an email, it was for you

If he was YOUR AM then contact him, if not - do what he says

I hope it get resolved :\

Hello,

I am sorry you are unhappy with your experience with XY7. Please contact support at network@xy7.com requesting more information on why your account has been suspended and your check not sent.

You should also check out our Conact page at XY7.COM:
    http://www.xy7.com/contact.html

Instant Messenger IDs are available for you to contact the XY7 staff and you should feel free to use that as well.

Thanks,
    Luke Kling - http://xy7luke.com

--
    Affiliate Manager XY7.COM
    E-mail: luke@xy7.com
    AIM: xy7luke
    MSN: luke@xy7.com
    Cell: 815-674-7910
    Office: 702-508-4447
    http://xy7luke.com

Hey Guys,

My name is Max and I am affiliate manager here at XY7.com. I wanted to clarify on this board that Xy7.com and roidealsdaily.com are legitimate Affiliate Networks. We are considered one of the fastest growing Affiliate Marketing Networks in this space. in 2006 We will end up paying out well over XX Million Dollars to our affiliates for the year.

In regards to payments we are the most flexible offering daily, weekly and biweekly payments to our top affiliates.(ask any of the others if they do that) The person that has posted is fraud and was caught and shut down from our fraud department in retaliation he posted...hoping that we would cower and pay him... We did that once before and will never again as that encourages people to "beat the system" We are super affiliates ourselves and appreciate the relationship with our affiliates as well as our advertisers and do our best to maintain that balance and make sure everyone involved is treated fairly and honestly.

I work daily with a lot of the affiliates on our network, and to be totally honest, our working relationships are wonderful in this industry. We are young and energetic and looking to make you money. Why would we withhold monies for no reason? There is way too much fraud in this business, and we have to do whatever it takes to make sure our business is one that does all we can to prevent it. Many of the fortune 500 companies are still very leery of advertising with anyone because of this reason we need to clean up and change that.

We are here for our affiliates 100%, all day, everyday. 24/7/365 NO joke.

We are committed. We are for real. We are here to help.

If you don't believe me, come to Affiliate Summit '07 and check out our team. We'll be glad to show you around Vegas

--
    Max
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; December 1st, 2006 at 03:41 PM. Reason: removed manual sig - earn it.

I have never used them before and heard both good and bad about them.. more good lately though.

We are constantly changing and updating and getting better. This entire industry is a work in progress, and we are moving steadily with it.

We are here for our affiliates, and that is what we pride ourselves on. If you have any questions or concerns or just want to chat about the business, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

--
    Max
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; December 1st, 2006 at 03:42 PM. Reason: removed manual sig - earn it.

Hi ALL!
    Good news - I have my money (after 6 month of talks).
    THANKS for XY7.com from CD174.

Internet Cowboy
    THis whole thread is one big bag of spammy crap!

hope this program to grow
    bigger

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread