That's where my bread will be buttered!!!!

Thanks for the heads up, guys!!

I can also sell affiliate products on the same site but drop shipping has been the answer I needed all along.

I never heard of it before.

I have a real certainty that this will work for me.

Hey, hey, hey...I'm on my way!

ABW Ambassador
    I hope it works for you. Great Idea.

ABW Ambassador
    Hey SSanf - is PS doing dropship now? I bugged them for years about this, to no avail.

Now I'm bugging them to set up an affiliate program. I don't think they understand the concept.

PS??

Who is PS?

All I know is that I have lost over $1000 so far this year by not doing drop shipping before. And, I can get much higher page ranks by selling my own products.

At least, the pages where I offer my own products have shot to the top leaving the affiliate sites in the dust for me.

And, they sell!

Now, I am positive I can at least quadruple that $1000, probably more.

Anyhow, if this takes off, the next thing you know I could start an affiliate program.

LOL....that would be down the road a bit. Anybody want to be my affiliate? LOL [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyhow, I bought the new domain just to put my drop shipped products on and I am getting it set up, pages built optimized,etc. As soon as I get all the details, all I will need to do is add the products and the paypal buttons. That is no minor chore. There are thousands of products.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-23-2002: Message edited by: SSanf ]

ABW Ambassador
    Ssanf...Way to go...I hope that works out better for you than the problems you've been having with affiliate marketing. Its a little more work, but should definately be worth it in the long run. I'm glad you were able to find a company that drop ships the products you were looking for (seems affiliate programs were hard enough to find for you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]) And with companies like Fineclicks and Shareasale, it isn't that expensive to set up an affiliate program...you will probably be able to do it sooner than you think [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I'm sure you already have a ton of contacts of interested people, so you should already be able to start off with a decent customer base and a decent affiliate base. Again, WTG!!!

Thanks!!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Who is PS?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PM sent

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread