ABW Ambassador
    MSN - Quicker Way To Change Match Options?
    I looked and couldn't find anything. I have a big list of keywords that I want to change from exact to broad. And the only way I've found is I have to uncheck exact and then check broad for every single word. I want a button or something I can push where I can make my choice apply to every word. Kind of how they have it for bids. Where I want to up my bids, I can choose a new amount and just have 1 click and it'll apply to all the words.

ABW Ambassador
    I emailed my account manager at MSN a few months ago asking about exact the same "apply to all" questions. He said they don't have that function at that moment. But he will take my comments and see if they can work sth out.

Looks like they haven't done anything on that part yet.

Most of my ads were transfered from google to MSN when MSN launched they pilot program. The quick launch team did the job for me. I don't know how they did all three match options at once. But it is nice that I have all my ads transfered in one week. Now when I need to add more keywords, I have to click the three match options one by one. It is a big waste of time...

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I was told the same thing by my MSN rep. They do not offer the function yet. He did tell me that they ARE working on simplifying this particular user tool, but that was two months ago - still haven't seen it but I am sure they will get it done eventually.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Have you tried downloading everything, making the changes in a spreadsheet, and uploading it again?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Yep, what MColey said... not hard at all.

ABW Ambassador
    I already did it manually. But hopefully they do along the lines of post 2, 3 and get that going. That would be the easiest way.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread