Recommendation on competition PPC keyword tool
    I am looking for some experienced recommendations on tool that will tell me how many people are (and who is) advertising for various keyword combinations. That will then tell me where less competition is, and where I can focus my budget and get things for the least amount in a PPC programs.

Thanks,
    P
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

ABW Ambassador
    What is your monthly spend?

mackin@makemetop.co.uk

I don't want to seem offensive, but does it matter? I'd like to think I can get some recommendations and the price range of each.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

ABW Ambassador
    Are you looking for something like googspy.com (adwords competitor research) ? And they have something new listed on the home page.

Thanks - That looks pretty good. Is there anything that will take a group of keywords and do a larger analysis? It looks like with googspy I have to do one keyword phrase at a time.

Is nichebot any good ?
    ---
    ---

Affiliate Manager
    Hey Patrick, Trust, etc.
    GoogSpy.com is on its way out, being replaced by SpyFu.com. You can sign up for a free account at SpyFu, and can get pretty deep in detail about what your keyword competition looks like. You can view by domain or by keyword, getting an idea on what each biz is doing.

Since SpyFu is in beta, the data is a few months old- but they'll be updating regularly in the futre.

I use SpyFu almost daily, its a fantastic service. If you want a free service with some competitive keyword intel, that's the one. I'm not familiar with NicheBot though...

-mike-

Wow. Spyfu is showing me some amazing competitor information.

How does spyfu calculate/know what amounts companies are paying for keywords?
    ---
    ---

I am using a keyword program that works fairly well for seo, but not for google adwords. With the new QS deal and different people paying different amounts for the same keyword, I don't think any single tool will show the true picture there.

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    keyword tools
    thanks for the tip on spyfu.
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread