Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flycell not paying?
    They are already 1 month late of payment... and my money from them are still locked even though other affiliates went to pending... are they just not going to pay?

hello tusen,

flycell is square with CJ. we have paid all the commissions and fees owed to them. have you tried contacting them? in the future i would suggest running direct with flycell to get the best service possible.

thanks,
    amar

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by flycell
    hello tusen,

flycell is square with CJ. we have paid all the commissions and fees owed to them. have you tried contacting them? in the future i would suggest running direct with flycell to get the best service possible.

thanks,
    amar
    I have the same situation:

I have earnings from Flycell for september (~2K) still locked on my account. Commisions from other advertisers for September already paid, and for october are ready for payment.
    I contacted CJ and they told me that Flycell owes money to them. And before Flycell put money on their account we will not be paid.

CJ service agreement says:

CJ shall have no obligation to make payment of any Payouts for which CJ has not received payment from the relevant Advertiser of all monies due to CJ (including for all Payouts owed by such Advertiser to all of such Advertiser's Publishers). If CJ elects, in its own discretion, not to make payment to You for amounts not received from an Advertiser, those amounts shall not be included in the Minimum Balance Amount. Your recourse for any earned Payouts not paid to You shall be to make a claim against the relevant Advertiser(s), and CJ disclaims any and all liability for such payment. You may elect to receive payment in any of the currencies that CJ supports (as may be amended by CJ). The conversion rate shall be determined in accordance with CJ's operating standards using the rates prevailing upon the date that payment is made to You, or upon the basis of historical conversion rates if rates are unavailable. The number or amount of Transactions, credits for Payouts, and debits for Charge-backs, as calculated by CJ, shall be final and binding on You.
    So guys it's between you and CJ to resolve this issue. Otherwise I will have to take further action on this matter.

Where is my money?

ABW Ambassador
    I would stay away from Flycell if I was you, I was making them lots of sales up until august and then they just deleted my account and I have emailed them asking for the reason and they won't even reply back.

So just be prepared for them to delete your account without warning
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Good to hear that I am not alone. I guess flycell has scammed us?

Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by tusen
    Good to hear that I am not alone. I guess flycell has scammed us?
    I guess: yes

Flycell has not scammed you. We have made well over $20 million in payments to affiliate partners to date. CJ was a minor component of our affiliate marketing strategy. Please direct any coorespondence you have had with CJ to me as well as your CJ ids. Also i would make sure your CJ contact information is accurate. We have tried several times to contact affiliates who had violated affiliate terms with no success. CJ has not relayed any complaints or disputes to us. CJ has your money as we have no outstanding balance with them.

Flycell has not scammed you. We have made well over $20 million in payments to affiliate partners to date. CJ was a minor component of our affiliate marketing strategy. Please direct any coorespondence you have had with CJ to me as well as your CJ ids. Also i would make sure your CJ contact information is accurate. We have tried several times to contact affiliates who had violated affiliate terms with no success. CJ has not relayed any complaints or disputes to us. CJ has your money as we have no outstanding balance with them.
    Sent you an email with CJ coorespondence and my CJ account info.

I guess then CJ has scammed us?

We have made well over $20 million in payments to affiliate partners to date.
    An aside, since it's not the main thrust of this conversation, but if that figure is true it just goes to show what a little worm I am in this business . Must work harder, I guess...
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Sent you an e-mail.

Cool
    Any updates?

cj gives there affiliates way to much power.

You see flycell and jamster everywhere. Not to change the topic of the thread but there are much better paying & converting offers

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeMoney
    cj gives there affiliates way to much power.

You see flycell and jamster everywhere. Not to change the topic of the thread but there are much better paying & converting offers
    I completely agree with you. Already switched to(edited out spam) they have much better offers.
    Last edited by Trust; December 12th, 2006 at 10:22 PM. Reason: spam

Well, I have e-mailed them through CJ and through abestweb... haven't receive an reply yet... still about $7,000 locked in my CJ account and it looks like it is going know where... (It has been 2+ months already)

Tired of waiting for response from Flycell.

There's response from CJ @ 2006-11-20 19:37:
    Good Afternoon Alexander,

Thank you for your question and I apologize for the delay in response. Flycell has been temporarily deactivated due to insufficient funds. Once they deposit sufficient funds in to their account we will be able to pay you and all the other publishers they owe. Unfortunately, we do not know when they will do this. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Client Support

ABW Ambassador
    They contacted me, apparently they left CJ so it wasn't a case of them deleting our accounts like I thought.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    After all the crap of WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS.
    Wondering if there are any legal actions that some people can take against them..
    Yeah, 20 million in payment.. does that include the other $30 million that you are not paying.

*$20 million in payment includes Google Ads, banners on uPromise, other PPC

Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    After all the crap of WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS.
    Wondering if there are any legal actions that some people can take against them..
    Yeah, 20 million in payment.. does that include the other $30 million that you are not paying.

*$20 million in payment includes Google Ads, banners on uPromise, other PPC
    hmm flycell where you at =P ??? Come back and comment!

I wrote this saga here: http://www.shoemoney.com/2006/12/13/...unction-stuff/

still here.

CJ gives no power. the flycell and jamster ads you see are rarely from CJ affiliates. you ppl should know that you can get a better deal outside of CJ.

it's funny how people assume the worst. eric, have you ever run the flycell offer?

talk to cpae, azoogle, glispa, freeze... they all have received prompt payment (net 30-45) from flycell.

saw and commented at shoemoney's site too. (i'll be sending you a friend invite on XBL)

our affiliate program will be back in 2007. you can run direct with us then if you like.

Well, we are definitely square with CJ now. Accounting has resolved this issue.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:04 PM
    To: xxx xxxxxxx
    Subject: Payment received

Dear valued Commission Junction advertiser:

Thank you for your recent deposit of $5,065.50 USD for account 1581819. The deposit transaction was recorded on 13-Dec-2006 and is reflected in your new account balance of ($5,065.50) USD. This information can also be viewed in your Account Manager and in your transaction reports.

Your deposit was calculated from a USD equivalent amount of $5,065.50 USD which translates to $5,065.50 USD.

Best regards,

Commission Junction
    Logging into CJ now shows me a zero balance. Let us know if CJ is still giving you the runaround.

-Flycell

still here.

CJ gives no power. the flycell and jamster ads you see are rarely from CJ affiliates. you ppl should know that you can get a better deal outside of CJ.

it's funny how people assume the worst. eric, have you ever run the flycell offer?

talk to cpae, azoogle, glispa, freeze... they all have received prompt payment (net 30-45) from flycell.

saw and commented at shoemoney's site too. (i'll be sending you a friend invite on XBL)

our affiliate program will be back in 2007. you can run direct with us then if you like.
    nice! ad another online marketer to the xbox live list

Sounds good... will update if I get paid at the 22nd or whenever CJ pays me.. I will be so happy if I get paid as I have spent quite a lot promoting.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm probably missing something very basic but:

On Dec. 7th you said:
    "CJ has your money as we have no outstanding balance with them."

But what you just posted:
    "Thank you for your recent deposit of $5,065.50 USD for account 1581819. The deposit transaction was recorded on 13-Dec-2006 and is reflected in your new account balance of ($5,065.50) USD. "

Says you just got them the money.

Finally commissions moved from Locked/Pending status to Current Balance - gj flycell

Hey,
    Flycell does pay:

[Image of check removed since it showed acc't number, etc]

i work direct
    Last edited by Leader; August 15th, 2007 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Took out pic that showed acc't and routing number

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast