CJ down again!!!!!!!!!!!
    What in the world is going on over at CJ? This is the third business day in a row that CJ's interface has been down/screwed up with no explination from them! It looks like it starts around 8am and stops around 5pm! This is unacceptable from a business perspective... has anyone heard anything from CJ or tried to call them on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    This is the third business day in a row that CJ's interface has been down/screwed up with no explination from them!
    It is? I'm pretty sure I was in and out of it Thursday and Friday and it worked this weekend. I just logged on a minute ago and all looked fine to me.
    Last edited by loxly; November 20th, 2006 at 12:36 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Looks ok to me too.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    It is intermittent.

One minute I try to go to the login page and it times out and a couple times I have gotten a 404. But if I wait a few minutes and try again it works fine.

The same thing is happening if I try to log into BeFree.

It is also happening when trying to go to merchant pages.

Lovely time of the year for this cropping up.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

the interface is very messed up whenever I log in and then kicks me out when I click any of the menus...

I have not had any problem with loggin to CJ for several weeks, I log in several times a day.

Logs me in just fine - but I'm curious as to whether that's a symptom of a much larger problem there.

It's pay time. There always has to be something to blame for things not getting processed just before a holiday.

Angry
    There is still something wrong with CJ. I've had no problem with log-ins or in moving around within the CJ web-site, like others have. But, I am still not seeing the actions being recorded from my own web-sites like they have been daily for the last several months. There are large chunks of time missing from within my daily reports that I can not believe were totally inactive. It's like it is tracking sometime for an hour or so, then nothing for 2-4 hours. This has been going on since Friday, Nov. 17th. I had hoped that today, CJ would make some kind of report concerning the problem and what and when they plan to do something about it. I had also hoped that maybe there was just a delay in the reporting (because I've seen actions post 3 days after they took place), but absolutely nothing is changed. My web-sites are lead-based and I monitor them and the affiliate networks I work with many times daily. Maybe this is not happening to everyone, but from what I've read for the last few days on here, I know that I am not alone. I know when something is not right and right now there is still something wrong with CJ.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Well I haven't been able to login for over an hour now.

It takes forever to connect and then I get this message:

The connection has timed out

The server at members.cj.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

I can get everywhere else online just fine.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Online Marketing Consultant
    I'm having trouble logging in as well.

I am starting to notice the timeouts and slowdown as well.

All I can say... "I am not surprised."

15 years and counting
    I was unable to log in this past few hours. I'm back in again and my balance is dropped. So, it means their payment script is also taking their site down. Pathetic.

ABW Ambassador
    They have been having these problems for about two weeks now, check back some old posts here...

It's on-going now by the looks and they won't tell us anything. It comes & goes at certain times of the day.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread