ABW Ambassador
    Question Active or Deactivated?
    I was just looking on Goldencan to get some data for a site and find that a merchant called Golfgods.com links are not working and I just get a "InActive Merchant" notice if I test out one of the stores I made there some time back.

So I then Go to CJ and can't see any trace of this merchant and I eventually find a way to the "deactivated merchants" by using the "Old Reports for a limited Time Option" how weird! anyway I get the merchant showing the following:

Golfgods.com » View Links 26-Oct-2006 Active

But I can not find any trace of this merchant on the site, if I click the "View Links" links I just get taken to a page with thousands of links from various merchants. This seems insane, what is going on here?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Deactivated i believe

ABW Ambassador
    ok thanks and I thought so but why does it still show active on the report page?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I believe that active means you were active with them when they deactivated.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

ABW Ambassador
    thats sucks then, this means that I have many other merchants who are no longer active because I thought "Active" means that they were deactivated but are now reinstated back in the program! I have a whole list of these active merchants in the deactivated list... damn, looks like I better check all this merchants out soon & do some cleaning up of this mess.

thanks for the heads up on this time wasting bs from incompetent merchants

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread