Online processor that can work offline as well
    Basically we have an online store that is currently using paypal to accept payments. We are trying to set them up with a company that will allow online payment but that can also accept phone in or type in payments as well so they can accept payment at trade shows, etc.
    Any recommendations?
    They are a Canadian company so that restricts us somewhat in who we can use. Paypal is not currently offering their virtual terminal outside of the us.
    Thanks in advance
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Have you looked into CardService Intl., Dawg? I've used them for 2+ years for a US company. Quite pleased.

Geno

Thanks for the tip Geno
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Any time, Dawg.

G.

Call this guy 800-516-6242 ext 4263 I have used him for years. Payfuse or authorize dot net

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    Basically we have an online store that is currently using paypal to accept payments. We are trying to set them up with a company that will allow online payment but that can also accept phone in or type in payments as well so they can accept payment at trade shows, etc.
    Any recommendations?
    They are a Canadian company so that restricts us somewhat in who we can use. Paypal is not currently offering their virtual terminal outside of the us.
    Thanks in advance
    We are able to offer domestic, canadian and international merchant accounts. We work with several payment gateways as well as several different banks to best tailor and place most type of merchants. Each of our products offer virtual terminal capabilities for offline processing. We are not an aggregator and work with each merchant to mitigate risk and be in compliance with the VISA/MC regulations.

If you would like to PM me I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have without obligation.

Anna

I have no idea about this but I hope you may wish to check the feature and offering of different payment processors through this archive tools; litecommerce.com/payment_gateways.html

Charge.com works well both online and offline.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks in advance
    Paypal is actually pretty good as far as rates and ease of use. If you have an internet enabled phone, blackberry, laptop you can always bring that to the show and use virtual terminal to process the card.

Thanks for the response but a) as the post you quoted stated, virtual terminal is not an option and b) problem already solved back in November

Paypal virtual terminal would be something to look into. You can process offline and do fax orders and the like.

Old thread.

Hi everybody am Williams Scot from california doing Online trading business. am a newer to this community and i really appreciate the informations which you provides in this forum, i like to share something i known about the Virtual Terminal with PayPal.

It's easy.Use Virtual Terminal with any PayPal solution. Anyone with a U.S.-based Business account can apply.

Itís affordable. Pay the same low per-transaction price for any major credit card, including Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover.

It lets you expand your business. Get paid by phone, fax, and mail, in addition to the internet. 81% of Virtual Terminal users agree that it allows them to reach more customers.

Itís convenient. You get an automatic custom packing slip, and Virtual Terminal is preintegrated with PayPal reporting systems.
    ===============================================

William Scott,

[removed links = TOS violation]
    Last edited by Adam Ward; April 15th, 2008 at 10:13 AM.

http and a telephoto
    closing spam magnet thread. problem solved long ago.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

15. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread