Black Friday Indeed
    Servers down and am having a pain of a time getting support to get their act together.

================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

bummer

good luck getting back into gear before Black Monday.
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

http and a telephoto
    That happened to me 4 years ago on Thanksgiving popdawg.... mine was a hack though and it was a shared server at the time. That was when I decided to go dedicated....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Yeah ... my 24 hour 7 day a week dedicated server support arent answering the phone.
    Looks like they have recently outsourced live chat to india and while very friendly, they cant tell me a thing.
    Someone had a look at the trouble ticket but nothing has been done since.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    black friday battles
    Hang in there.....let the sales begin...
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Affiliate Manager
    Black Friday indeed out in the regular world too. My office building has an ABC Warehouse next to it and the parking lots connect. Got into work this morning about 7 A.M. one hour before ABC opens and there was a line around the building and parking was overflowing into my buildings parking lot. As I drove into my "reserved" parking spot this wacko lays on the horn at starts yelling at me because I took "her" parking spot. I just pointed to the sign as I walked into the office building although I wanted to point something at her.

Must have heard about 4 ambulances zoom by today outside my window. Everyone honking at each other like madmen. Wonder how many cashiers at Wal-Mart got beat up today for looking at someone wrong.

Tiss the season...
    To keep your @$$ home and shop online!

16 domains frozen because of an expired credit card. Billing closed about 20 minutes before I called them.
    1 missing replacement card that was sent via mail that I didnt even know about. Just used for domains and hosting so I don't check it. - tip: check your expiry dates on your cards and watch for replacements.
    1 dedicated server still down with over 30 domains on it. - the 16 domains frozen aren't all on this server so all told I have 41 domains down right now.
    No one answering phones or live chat right now. Support forum doesnt work. Trouble ticket responses aren't telling me anything.

Too bad I got by blood pressure checked thursday and not today. Would have been neat to see my doctors reaction.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread