Looking for Drop Shipping software
    Hi I am new and am looking for some kind of software that I can build my business for drop shipping. I've looked into world brands, has anyone heard of them? Or any sugestions out there????[

I've moved this to the "Becoming a Merchant" forum and added some detail to the thread title, so hopefully you'll get some better feedback.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Use the Miva.com shopping cart program as set the order e-mail to go to drop shipper with carbon to you. Another avenue is to get a cart that ties directly into QuickBooks Pro.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

looking to build my site...
    I'm wanting to build my site first, then I guess market it. However, I am looking into goldmind software. Is there any other software out there that is reliable that I can buy?

ABW Ambassador
    Depends on the product and who the dropshipper is. I did a drop shipping deal for a while, took orders through Mal's Ecom and forwarded them to my supplier to run through his business credit card processing. I was very clear on the site what would appear on their credit card billing. He even had the sign-in for Mal's and access to the email account, but he was someone who I absolutely, positively knew to be 100% trustworthy. There are very few like that in this world.

I also did another drop ship deal with someone else, and just forwarded orders to them, again through Mal's but they had no access to the email for order notification.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread